Reviews for There Once was a Lab Rat Named Greg
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
A great poem fic. Very funny.
ParallaxRider chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Heh. This was funny. I liked the bit with the S &t!, he's behind me. That was Hodges, right? (Hugs Hodges as he tries to push her off.) Don't worry funnyman! I'd still work with you! (If only to annoy him but that's not the point.)
klxzz chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
*cracks up laughing* I 'specially liked the part where he writes; "Shite, he's behind me!" part.
duckyv91 chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
i like. this was so hilarious.

sings mcdonalds theme- ba da buh ba ba i'm loving it
Padfoot4ever chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
LOL I liked it and I can so Picture Greg wrighting this! LOL Keep up the great work! I think u should and more!
RomanticDramadyGirl chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
That was so funny it made me fart. I'm serious. Sorry you had to hear that. *AHEM-AHEM*

Can I use this poem in a story? I promise I'll give full credit to you, it would just help in the fic I'm writing.

PLEASE?

Leeny
ladiosadelotr chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
this is really funny. You are really clever! Nice job!
Caspian raider chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
PLEASE ADD MORE! This too funny!
csi424 chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
It's funny, you're good at this
B4SQueen chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
lol... that was good... write some more... please!
Duckie24 chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
HAHA! This was ADORABLE! Keep up the FABULOUS work and post something SOON!
Zebulon Koons chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Ha ha ha! I was laughing my butt off! That was so great! Keep writting - I can actually see Greg doing that too.
penname0001 chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
christ that was funny...
SandersLover chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
lol...this is a good poem about Greg, it fits him perfectly! It has very good humor in it, yes please write more! This is good!
Annie Lune chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
hahaha...i can so see Greg doing that as well! and i loved this line - Just waiting for "And there is no spoon." hahahaha...