Reviews for Death is not a gift stupid first slayer
medlilove chapter 3 . 8/16/2007
i love these kind of Fics that tie up all the loose ends that wern't explained in the show, Thank you!
MiniShrink chapter 3 . 2/4/2007
Okay, it's just occurred to me that you wrote this four years ago, and perhaps won't update. But if you do, I'll be ready to read the two of them talking.
MiniShrink chapter 2 . 2/4/2007
Damn right, Anya's a heroine.
MiniShrink chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Heart-wrenching, looking for more.
flying alien chapter 3 . 12/11/2004
heh, i liked it. i'll send it on.
flying alien chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
i'm crying, god. i always do when i read about the gift. sorry, good to great writing and i'm going to read the next chapter.
Pixie Child chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Love it!
Vicky chapter 3 . 5/22/2004
I adored this! Good Job...you interpreted Anya well! xD
stargurl727 too lazy to sign in chapter 3 . 1/26/2004
hey, pretty good. You got Anya down good. And Xander, yum with his bare chest...anyway, good story, I hope you write more...yum, Xander
Straycat1 chapter 3 . 1/3/2004
cute, and dead-on as always, you're extremely good at keeping her in character, excellent chapter.
Straycat1 chapter 2 . 1/3/2004
hmm, maybe I should watch that episode again, I dont rememeber Anya doing that. *ducks* dont hit me! I will remember from now on _
Straycat1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
wow, at first I didnt get it, because its all mashed together(and I had my episodes mixed up) , but I kept on reading anyway, the last part was really good, filled with emotions, I love Anya, I think she really funny. good job on this chapter
Rosie W chapter 3 . 12/8/2003
Congratulations ‘you stink’ you have now past grade 1. I hope you realize that’s my sarcastic voice. Really what was the point of that series of reviews, I mean all it did was show how incredibly immature you are. It’s fine if you didn’t like the story but writing ‘you stink’ 6o times isn’t going to do anything constructive except waste Meals time. If you didn’t like the story you couldn’t have, I don’t know… NOT REVIEW! Really constructive criticism is one thing all out idiotically is another. So please would you do us all a favor and grow up! Oh by the way I love your use of the English language, very elegant. (sarcastic tone again)
xanya-forever chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
OH wow, you've really hurt my feelings now. I don't think I'm ever going to write again, thanks to your brave attack on my work. So brave that you couldn't log in! Anyway, I think we know that someone has a little too much time on their hands, so I'll just be deciding myself who "stinks".
YOU STINK YOU STINK YOU STINK YOU STINK YOU STINK YOU STINK YOU STINK YOU STINK YOU STINK YOU STINK YOU STINK YOU STINK YOU STINK YOU STINK YOU STINK YOU STINK YOU STINK YOU STINK YOU STINK YOU STINK YOU STINK YOU STINK YOU STINK YO chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK! YOU STINK!