Reviews for Time of Change
Microwave Jockey chapter 8 . 5/3/2004
Me again. I seem to have forgotten...inevitably. Anyhow, I still want more of this, and I doubt you have a good enough excuse to deprive me - and everyone else here - of your brilliance, do you? Oh, you do? Well, I'll shut up then...
Microwave Jockey chapter 9 . 4/16/2004
Another review to keep the flow going. Update soon, or I'll have to move onto reviewing the GW version of this too...
Microwave Jockey chapter 10 . 4/15/2004
Another review, another plea to update. C'mon, haven't we all been good? Don't we deserve another portion of your brilliance? Please respond!
Microwave Jockey chapter 11 . 4/14/2004
Well, me again, and you know the message by now - update, update, UPDATE. Pretty please with sugar on top?
Microwave Jockey chapter 12 . 4/13/2004
See? Isaid I'd review daily 'til you got back to writing this, and I'm staying to my word. Doesn't help that Fido won't let me review the same chapter twice, so I'll falter eventually. But still...Update Soon. Beeyotch. *coughs*
Microwave Jockey chapter 13 . 4/12/2004
Alright, it's the new year and you said you'd update. But you haven't. I feel betrayed, y'know. I know it's not my place to say so, but hurry up, huh? Please? I'm going to keep doing his every day from now on until you do...
Juu-Chan chapter 13 . 3/24/2004
OIY! When are you going to update! It IS the next year now. hurry hurry!
Stormy1x2 chapter 13 . 3/22/2004
Yea gods - a Transformers/GW fanfic! And it's GOOD! Despite the definite 1xR overtones, in find myself enjoying it for the main reason that Starscream plays a major role. Keep it up!
Cobalt Cat chapter 13 . 3/13/2004
This is good; please update soon... Who servived the battle. Did the Constructicons, Ratchet, and Wheeljack survive?
Cyblade Silver chapter 6 . 3/10/2004
I hope you can get a new chapter out soon! I love reading this story.
Huw Griffiths chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Hello Rhys,
Not sure if i agree with your subject matter, as it is very fictional and unbeleivable. Improvements in spelling would be useful in your stories, as this is a definate weakness for you. Im sorry to say that this story is not one of your best, and i hope that they will improve. I will forward your story to a writer friend of mine, but im sure he will be dissapointed at the sheer inacuracy of it. Perhaps you could write on a more pushing subject and use reality as one of your main objectives. It is hard of me to say so, but i am disapointed with you Rhys. Poor effort, see you tonight in 'the Sound of music',
Huw.
gta3thjs chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
hey rhodri, guess what!. you know zero hour,right? well get this! theres a new upgrade for! and its true. go online and when it says checking for updates it will come up with an upgrade. if you upgrade then you'll get 9-10 new maps! and other benifits (i hope i spelled that right!) now, do this at 9:00 and meet me in the Great Britain sector and discuss this to see you there man!.
Microwave Jockey chapter 13 . 12/14/2003
I really should have written this before now, and I really doubt you need me to tell you this, but...this is undeniably the best fic on the site. I love TransFormers and Gundam Wing, and you've stayed remarkably true to both sources. Bravo! As far as nit-picking goes...well, there isn't much I can say, but at times Duo does seem to be a tad more mature than he is in GW. Plus, Wheeljack and Ratchet never seemed to feature in the main bettle. Of course, they may have been inside the cave/base, waiting to fix up any wounded troops who came in. A word of warning though: when you introduce the Cybertron survivors, be careful, as you may accidentally forget about one or two and spoil the continuity a bit. But I digress; a brilliant job, Mr. Davies.
shahid chapter 13 . 12/3/2003
AWESOME! plz show that Unicron created GALVATRON and his army and that they now lead the rebel decepticons. also...plz show PRIME's true power and fighting ability. update soon.
Tariq chapter 13 . 11/30/2003
Hi. COOL! Um...PLZ PLZ INCLUDE GALVATRON & HIS FORCES!