Reviews for Hybrid
HAL-9001 chapter 8 . 8/15/2008
Wikipedia says that Χλοη, or Khloē (Chi, lambda, omicron, eta, in case the letters don't show) means "green shoot" in Greek.
HAL-9001 chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
A minor typo that I saw: "she applied a slave" should have been "salve", maybe reading over your work in the Documents section would fix that? If this is complete, then maybe you fixed this in later sections.
Dreamer22 chapter 8 . 2/14/2008
I like that, very well done! I quite enjoyed reading this, also thank you for the reasoning behind the name Chloe :-) saves me from looking it up, though I suspected it meant green
Dreamer22 chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
holy freaking crap! Even if the SGC went back as right away Sam and Jack are going to be in recovery for a LONG time!
Daggar Blynth chapter 8 . 2/8/2008
aw how cute and really it does?

Chloe-green?

neways cool storyconfusing tho
smithcrafter chapter 8 . 2/12/2007
OK, you can consider this equal to eight chapter reviews, because I just read the whole story. Pretty good. I really enjoyed it.
Gimli2003 chapter 8 . 1/21/2004
Very nicely done. Does Shen'tiel really mean that? How do you find resources like that?
mld366900 chapter 8 . 10/30/2003
Hi, great story. I usually don't read a story until it's finished. Especially when so many great stories are unfinished. Very creative. Great characterization of Daniel as a compassionate individual. Since I'm a S/J shipper was great to see their ordeal didn't tear them apart. Read your bio. I think the new season started not too long ago in the UK. In the US, we saw half of the episodes starting in June with the rest starting in January. The way it works out is that the UK sees the season finale before us. Well, again great story. Please keep writing when you get a chance. Oh what are A-levels?

Bye,

Maria
faith chapter 8 . 10/29/2003
l liked!
NG chapter 8 . 10/28/2003
Aha. Great story.

Loved the daughter part at the end.

Guess what I have a friend named Chloe.
Vinnet chapter 8 . 10/28/2003
Very nice. It's a wonderful ending to a great story. I look forward to reading more of your works. :)
sm chapter 8 . 10/28/2003
very very well done
NG chapter 7 . 10/22/2003
Great chapter as usual. I've learned not to expect anything else from you, :)

I'm just concerned. Is Green dead now, please tell me it aint so?
sm chapter 7 . 10/20/2003
and were is the rest of this story mara?

if you dint geuss i liked it
jnp chapter 7 . 10/19/2003
THis is really good. I'm hooked. Maybe a little more character exploration and development, but your dialogue and "Green" character are really good and flow very well. Congrats! Keep the plot going. What's next?