Reviews for Hybrid
Vinnet chapter 7 . 10/19/2003
Good one. I like it, but you've got a bunch of spelling errors that make it confusing for a moment or two.

You kept the story to typical SG-1 style, which wouldn't have happened had I wrote it. Good job. I can't wait tor ead more.
Jade-Tessier chapter 6 . 10/13/2003
i like it! great interaction going on here, even if you have some grammatical error.s keep it up :)
Jade-Tessier chapter 5 . 10/13/2003
i like it! the girl's such a great charcter! how are sam and jack doing? keep it up :)
Lament for Requiem chapter 6 . 10/8/2003
me like cool lovely! And you do sound a little bit psycho...but thats only natural, stargate teenagers are like that...wel as far as i know only just me and a friend are but hey jpoin the the psycho club! woo hoo, yeah baby yeah!*smiles gaily* gotta love ya psychos!
Lioness Blackfire chapter 6 . 10/6/2003
*looks at them* oh... poor guys... *huggles* (or better yet, they hug each other! P )
faith chapter 6 . 9/29/2003
thanks for posting so soon!

it was great as usual :)
Kathryn chapter 6 . 9/29/2003
It is good so far keep writing i want to know what happens
Shadow chapter 3 . 9/27/2003
Oh God! Please update soon, I want to know what happens next!
Vinnet chapter 6 . 9/26/2003
I like it. It's really interesting. I like how Jack wakes up and calls Her "Green." In a sense, he kind of answers the problem in two seconds that everyone else has been wondering about for two days: what to call Her.

Well, I could point out some other things about healing with that hand device and severe injuries and all, but I'm not going to, (unless you ask) because you did a wonderful job on how Jack and Sam are feeling as they wake up.

Can't wait to read more and boy, am I glad you updated so much this week!
StarKate chapter 6 . 9/26/2003
I'm really enjoying this! Keep writing! The lizard-girl may need a name soon though...:) I think she deserves one!

Too cool! Keep it up!

StarKate
NG chapter 6 . 9/26/2003
Ok where to begin.

Firstly have you ever watched the Spiderman comic series on TV? There was this one arm human doctor that experimented on himself so eventually he turned into this green reptile guy.

For some reason whenever I read about your 'reptile aunty' (only calling her that due to lack of name)I see the picture of that guy in my head.

Ok next what is the important stuff that Sam and Jack can't remember - is it the shipper part or something else? Or am I going totally stark crazy paranoid mad and you actually mentioned it in previous chapters but being my 'stupid' self I forgot? Ok now I'm blusing big time - off to read through the previous chapters again to try and determine that piece of info.
faith chapter 5 . 9/26/2003
another great chapter - keep writing and if you've got anymore of this story written post it now!
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »