Reviews for Hybrid
NG chapter 6 . 9/26/2003
Ok where to begin.

Firstly have you ever watched the Spiderman comic series on TV? There was this one arm human doctor that experimented on himself so eventually he turned into this green reptile guy.

For some reason whenever I read about your 'reptile aunty' (only calling her that due to lack of name)I see the picture of that guy in my head.

Ok next what is the important stuff that Sam and Jack can't remember - is it the shipper part or something else? Or am I going totally stark crazy paranoid mad and you actually mentioned it in previous chapters but being my 'stupid' self I forgot? Ok now I'm blusing big time - off to read through the previous chapters again to try and determine that piece of info.
faith chapter 5 . 9/26/2003
another great chapter - keep writing and if you've got anymore of this story written post it now!
Maria chapter 5 . 9/26/2003
Very nice
Archer007 chapter 5 . 9/25/2003
A fascinating story. Update, please!
anon chapter 5 . 9/25/2003
interesting v. good and i like it coz i like Nirrti except for da whole dna thing but v. good pls keep going! pls pls pls
Pat chapter 5 . 9/25/2003
Thanks for writing such a good story, keep going.
Lioness Blackfire chapter 5 . 9/24/2003
Whoo! Me like! Keep writing! Is it going to be a lizard girl/Daniel romance?
Vinnet chapter 5 . 9/24/2003
I like it. It's really going somewhere. I hope you don't mind me pointing out one critical detail about crosses that you might still choose to ignore. (Please don't stop updating because of me! I know you don't want anything mean, but...) With a cross, the person being crucified is killed a number of ways at once. I'm no expert and I don't know much about it, but I think one of the ways a person is killed is by drowing in the blood that fills their lungs.

That's all I was going to say. Keep up the good work; I'm interested.
NG chapter 5 . 9/24/2003
Hi there

Loved the interaction between the characters but what happened at the one sentence where the letters were in a different font and run off the page? Sounds like an X-Files mystery to me (x-files and outer limits music playing in the background)
Jade-Tessier chapter 4 . 9/9/2003
whoa! great action! i love it- keep it up :)
Jade-Tessier chapter 3 . 9/9/2003
aw! so sad!

love the girl's personality- keep it up :)
Jade-Tessier chapter 2 . 9/9/2003
wow... painful... geart interaction between daniel and the girl.. keep it up :)
Jade-Tessier chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
i love it! great description of the creature, but you have some speeling errors. always look over before you post. keep up the good work. :):)
SJDM12 chapter 4 . 9/8/2003
Keep going do not keep us in suspense.
faith chapter 4 . 9/8/2003
oh this is vv gud so please write more soon...im waiting...still waiting...please!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »