Reviews for Hybrid
Maria chapter 5 . 9/26/2003
Very nice
Archer007 chapter 5 . 9/25/2003
A fascinating story. Update, please!
anon chapter 5 . 9/25/2003
interesting v. good and i like it coz i like Nirrti except for da whole dna thing but v. good pls keep going! pls pls pls
Pat chapter 5 . 9/25/2003
Thanks for writing such a good story, keep going.
Lioness Blackfire chapter 5 . 9/24/2003
Whoo! Me like! Keep writing! Is it going to be a lizard girl/Daniel romance?
Vinnet chapter 5 . 9/24/2003
I like it. It's really going somewhere. I hope you don't mind me pointing out one critical detail about crosses that you might still choose to ignore. (Please don't stop updating because of me! I know you don't want anything mean, but...) With a cross, the person being crucified is killed a number of ways at once. I'm no expert and I don't know much about it, but I think one of the ways a person is killed is by drowing in the blood that fills their lungs.

That's all I was going to say. Keep up the good work; I'm interested.
NG chapter 5 . 9/24/2003
Hi there

Loved the interaction between the characters but what happened at the one sentence where the letters were in a different font and run off the page? Sounds like an X-Files mystery to me (x-files and outer limits music playing in the background)
Jade-Tessier chapter 4 . 9/9/2003
whoa! great action! i love it- keep it up :)
Jade-Tessier chapter 3 . 9/9/2003
aw! so sad!

love the girl's personality- keep it up :)
Jade-Tessier chapter 2 . 9/9/2003
wow... painful... geart interaction between daniel and the girl.. keep it up :)
Jade-Tessier chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
i love it! great description of the creature, but you have some speeling errors. always look over before you post. keep up the good work. :):)
SJDM12 chapter 4 . 9/8/2003
Keep going do not keep us in suspense.
faith chapter 4 . 9/8/2003
oh this is vv gud so please write more soon...im waiting...still waiting...please!
Casper chapter 4 . 9/8/2003
I love it!1 Please write more REALLY soon.
Jessica chapter 4 . 9/7/2003
Oh yeah go on go on , I cant wait for the next chapter , you are doing a great job! : )
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »