Reviews for Hybrid
Jess chapter 4 . 9/7/2003
still loving this story, it has that rare quality of actually making u want 2 carry on reading it! plz continue!
Vinnet chapter 4 . 9/6/2003
It's good, but you need to go through it and correct a BUNCH of typos. It shouldn't take more than fifteen minutes.
NG chapter 4 . 9/6/2003
sensation of pain, suffering, fear and loveā€¦for Jack

Very nice description. Enjoyed the whole feeling for each other part.
SG1fanatic chapter 3 . 9/3/2003
How on EARTH could you stop it there? This was great - so is there anymore ready at this point?

For cryin out loud you cant just leave em hangin there and you?
GG chapter 3 . 9/2/2003
I want more!
gatefan chapter 3 . 8/26/2003
Oh man! that was very good , i cant wait for the next chapter , to see if they make or what !
Jess chapter 3 . 8/26/2003
i like this story so far, its intelligent and well written. the storyline is pretty unique as well, which always makes 4 a gd story! please continue
Mara Jade Jedi chapter 3 . 8/26/2003
Oh...i cna reveiw my own story...sweet...any way thats not teh point!

This is in no way inteded to insult or 'have a go' at anyone but i think it needs to be said.

Please don't hate me for this...

I just wanted to say that although i am honoured and touched that 'torch the moon' felt strongly enough about it that they felt the need to back me up i am compelled to say that everyone is allowed their own opinion and it is thier own descision.

I agree that 'torch the moon' is allowed their own veiw about another persons veiw but there is no need to be impolite about it - how would you like to be insulted for your veiws on music or...something. kay...bad example there but u hopefully get the point.

i don't say this to have a go and please feel free to voice your opinions but please be civil about it.

NG...thankyou for being honest and, as you know i aprreciate taht you have your own veiws on this...*grins* consider yourself 'excused' for yu extra reveiw.

Torch the moon...feel free to have your own oppinions but please don't have a go at NG for hers...she's done nothing wrong!

thanks to all of you who've reveiwed and don't take anything personally...i happen to know that NG is a lovely and supportive person and i respect her for her honesty and for sticking to her beleifs!

'Kay im done rambling now...as i said please dont hate me! *smiles sheepishly.
NG chapter 3 . 8/25/2003
Mara excuse me for adding another review here but I just thought I should since you are one of my favourite authors but certain specific readers critized me for my earlier comments regarding the crusification storyline in your fic.

I just want to say to everybody concerned that I consider MaraJade as one of the BEST writers on this website but I also won't back off if I want to add my honest opinion on a specific topic.

If "torch the moon" bothered to investigate before badmouthing me in his/her review he/she would have noticed that Mara is on my favourite author's list and I have been reviewing her work for ages.

It is people like that that makes me want to quite writing altogether.
NG chapter 3 . 8/25/2003
Ok me again. You know by know my opinion on the whole crusification story line therefore I won't go that route again.

But...I must say the part that I really could appreciate was the end where they told each other about their love.
Lynn chapter 3 . 8/25/2003
Please don't leave it here for to long... write and post more soon :-)
AfterTheFall chapter 3 . 8/25/2003
Hey, I'm really enjoying this story. I hope you continue it - add more chapters soon :D

As to what NG said, the world doesn't revolve around christians (contaray to popular belief) and if you feel you wanted to stick 'em up on crosses, thats your choice. Like Doukeshi said, the romans did it; it use to be a form of execution - jesus just happened to be one of the unlucky chaps who ended up there. Yeah, sure we decided to make it a symbol of christianity doesn't mean we bought the trademark rights that go with it.

Shut up NG, you give all other christians a bad name. Get off your high horse sunshine..
Vinnet chapter 3 . 8/24/2003
I like it and I especially love all the suspence. But when Hammond comes in and talks to Teal'c, Danny, Janet, and lizard-lady, it gets confusing when you have everyone talking. Adding things like "Daniel explained" or "Hammond demanded" (etc) can be really helpful. When people read it as late at night as I think you wrote it, they don't want to really have to think for even ten seconds about who's saying what when they're not saying something that's 100% that character. Okay?
mugseymalone chapter 3 . 8/24/2003
Another good chapter!...i really hope that you continue soon...more focus on Sam and jack...of course -lol-
Vinnet chapter 2 . 8/21/2003
I like it. But I don't know about the cross part. I'm also wondering if they have a sarcophogus (please excuse the pitiful spelling), because surely, they'd wish to further torture them.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »