Reviews for Hybrid
Doukeshi03 chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
Hey there...this is interesting, I like it. Cruxifiction doesn't have to have Christian connotations, I mean, the Roman's did it all the time...not just to jesus. I wanna see how this continues.
NG chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
Uh. I am a bit torn at this chapter. You are a very sweet person and show great talents for writing but I am going to be totally honest with you. Being a Christian I din't quite like the part where you brought in the crosses.

Unless you have a very good explanation in the next chapter I don't know whether I will continue reading this story or reviewing. Sorry but there is no way that I can approve this kind of writing unless you can prove in your next chapter you didn't mean anything wrong by it.
Limaniner chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
really good, interesting bit about sam and jacks crusifiction (i think thats how its spelled)
Pippi chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
Woah...thats really threw me for a loop especially with that punishment. I am really curious as to how they will get out of there. Please do keep writing this story...

Thanks for your time and the story...hope to see more soon!
gatefan chapter 2 . 7/29/2003
Wow! :0 I can not wait to read what happens next. I was not ready for that , but I cant wait to read whats next.
Kitty S chapter 2 . 7/29/2003
Hm... insane Jaffa... lizard girl... torture... scary but intriguing.
Lynn chapter 2 . 7/29/2003
Good story so far and I cannot wait to read more -so in other words, post more soon ;-)
mugseymalone chapter 2 . 7/29/2003
Great story...i reallyu hope that you continue...i really love it so far!
Corinne chapter 2 . 7/29/2003
Ok, i'm liking this story, so you have to keep writing.:) I'm interested in 'Nirti's Creation', she seems like she has a lot more substance to her. And i'm having sympathy pains over here from reading Jack & Sam's crucifiction. Good job.
Hunter chapter 2 . 7/29/2003
Nice. very nice story, keep ob goin im very interested
NG chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Yes yes yes. This sounds quite promising. I do think you have a winning recipe in this one. Keep it up because I definitely will be reading, :)
Scully2 chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Like it...Like it! I luv it, hope you don't leave us waiting for the next chap! Woohoo, bring on Chapter 2!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5