Reviews for Valentine Blues
Deb chapter 16 . 3/31/2012
I like the paring of Kakashi/Sakura, but Naruto/Sakura is looking promiseing to, but I'm diehard Kakashi/Sakura fan so that who I vote for their the best couple in this whole fanfic managa unverse, Thank you very much. :)
samantha chapter 30 . 11/13/2010
it was a good story up untill the end i mean ya it was fun reading how they would react to different ones being chosen but the best thing about a story is the way it ends this one left no room for imagination!11
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 30 . 3/5/2008
Sarah: :P loved it. make more Saku/Kaka ficcies tho. i'll read every single one of them
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 28 . 3/5/2008
Sarah: aw c'mon Saku-chan. You said earlier in the fic that you didn't wanna die a virgin! and you DID choose the perv of the bunch. *receives glare from Kakashi* stop glaring, Kaka-kun. You know it's true. *shoves a blushing Sakura and a surprised Kakashi into a bedroom* *slams the door shut* *locks them in, as it's a keylock from both sides* i ain't letting you two out until you have some 'fun'.
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 27 . 3/5/2008
Sakura: i'm gonna read Naruto's and Kaka-kun's as her choice, but not Sasuke's. i'm just not a big Sasu/Saku fan. He's had his chance over and over. he didn't want her, so he doesn't deserve her.
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 26 . 3/5/2008
Sarah: if i was her, i'd say "All of you. Share me." *chuckles nervously as she recieves lecherous looks from all three men*
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 25 . 3/5/2008
Sarah: *pouts* lucky Saku-chan, getting hugged by three hotties at once...
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 24 . 3/5/2008
Sarah: holy shit. Kaka-kun, Sasuke, and Naruto are probably up on the roof gaping at Sakura's audacity in kissing the bastard!
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 23 . 3/5/2008
Sarah: Sasuke, Naruto, and Kakashi are going to go into killer mode soon. i do hope they give the boys a quick death.
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 22 . 3/5/2008
Sarah: this isn't good.
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 21 . 3/5/2008
Sarah: this is going to get very problematic if Sakura doesn't figure out who she loves most soon. or she could suggest that the three guys share her, tee hee hee
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 18 . 3/5/2008
Sarah: sheesh. doesn't the bitch know when she's not wanted?
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 17 . 3/5/2008
Sarah: i REFUSE to be swept off my feet by Lee OR Gai. monobrow men are scary... and those shiny teeth will make me completely blind rather than just the half blind i am now... my left eye has no use whatsoever except to see red in bright light or shadows... and to take up space in my head.
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 16 . 3/5/2008
Sarah: why don't they share her?
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 15 . 3/5/2008
Sarah: well, Naruto's idea, though he was sarcastic about, could work, with all three men loving Saku-chan and her not being able to choose between them