Reviews for Emotions Running High
savemyunicornclarence chapter 1 . 5/27
This made me laugh so hard that mum stared at me weirdly. But I don't care! It was so cute and fluffy. I just love the hyper harry, and how he reveals amazing aspects to him. Lol. And then the ending! What a romantic and cute and sweet gesture. OMG draco was so cute. I wanted to hug him, and then harry and he! OTP for life!
Chandra Migina chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Great story xD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
OMG i was falling over in laughter while reading
WaitingForTheMoon chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
"Let's keep the pig." I giggled at this part, and I'm one of those people that very rarely giggles. (;u;)
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Aaaawwww It was really cute! *u*
I am ib love for your fic. *o*
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Yay! I'm so glad you didn't make Ron a total JERK in your fic. Most people do that and it's pretty freaking annoying. Loved this! Beautifully written and freaking hilarious.
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Emotions run high in Harry...LOL in any teen really...
readingaccount chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Rayanna Kaydence chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Loved it even though it was short! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
That was a beautiful story!
livelovepeacelaugh chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I gotta say : GOOD JOB RON! In most of the fanfics with draco/harry they end up making ron either homophobic, or not very understanding, soooo... Yay! Thanks for this fanfic!
Carling chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Of all the ways I've read of Draco and Harry getting together, this is the...er...most unique. Hilarious! I'm like Harry on the emotion enhancer if I drink two cups of coffee.
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Hehe this was very funny
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
HYPERNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS