Reviews for Emotions Running High
livelovepeacelaugh chapter 1 . 2/25
I gotta say : GOOD JOB RON! In most of the fanfics with draco/harry they end up making ron either homophobic, or not very understanding, soooo... Yay! Thanks for this fanfic!
Carling chapter 1 . 1/5
Of all the ways I've read of Draco and Harry getting together, this is the...er...most unique. Hilarious! I'm like Harry on the emotion enhancer if I drink two cups of coffee.
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Hehe this was very funny
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
HYPERNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SlythindorMalfoy chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Oh my! It's almost 2 in the morning and I had to stuff my face in my pillow to muffle my laughter. This was great!
PhantomhiveMocca chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
That's amazing
I don't draco can be so sweet like that
Lovely
natsuki23 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
This was so funny! LOL! I'm pretty much crying tears! Loved it!
katt.loves15 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
super cute!
DemeRain chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Flying pig ... hehe. Thanks for sharing.
Foxy Hanyou chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I like hyper Harry, he's more funny that way. If the pig has piggies give one of them to me, because.. I WANT A FLYING PIGGY!
AsisChronae chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I really enjoyed reading this...

*giggle*
I think i like this hyper Harry...
sunneedee chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
AWW! Sooo cute. I never read one shots, but I read this one by accident and I'm so glad I did.
Khashana chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I saw something like this coming! Except I thought it would be Harry who came up with the flying pig.
Good work. :)
safa56bmc chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
hehehehehehehehe..hahahahahahahahah..awwwwwwww
ForeverRainingFire chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
This story is high on crack! Haha it's really funny! Fantastic job with it!