Reviews for Meeting With a Cousin
riverrat chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Great oneshot. Severus and Remus were both perfectly in character. I especially liked the end where Severus is giving Umbridge a hard time. Go Severus!
demort chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Lol...Imagine that...Filch whipping Snape

-_- Nightmares!
verity candor chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I rather liked it. Excellent characterisation of Snape.
Lady Sporkess chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
he he he umbrodge bashing how i love it die umbitch DIE muhahaha
NiennaTru chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Loved the tension in the dialogue. I felt you captured the characterizations of Remus and Severus perfectly and was happy that both sides were able to draw a little blood. ;) Very enjoyable read.
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
For once in my life, I almost forgive Snape for the crime of existing. I've never been closer to admiring him. Good stuff, good stuff.
squeakyperson chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
This is extremely well-written. I especially like the little diologue between Snape and Umbridge at the end. Hee hee... evilme... I really wish she would let Filch whip Snape.
Nomad1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Very nicely written and well-characterized: I'm impressed.
Sadistic Shadow chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Wow. That was amazing, to tell you the truth. I was reluctant to read this but now I'm certainly glad that I took the time. Mechanics were most excellent, as was characterization, given the circumstances. And anyone who fits in the chance for some Umbridge-bashing is alright with me.
Marauders Magelet chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Very nice plot. All characters were in canon, which is very hard to do. Well outlined, and well done in gereral. I loved how Severus twisted Umbridge's words. Perfectly Snape. Keep up your good work.
snickerdoodle chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
GREAT STORY! I really like this fic, it is so well written. I especially Snape's interactions w/ Lupin, (and with Umbridge) they seemed really realistic, and I imagined their conversation to be similar to that. KEEP WRITING!
Dana Phearson chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
This is was excellent. Cleanly, sensitively written Snape POV. I love the way you incorporated the coding that was used in OOTP here, and Snape realisation that it was Lupin writing to him. Lupin comes off well here, persistent and focused in trying to get snape to listen to reason. Snape comes off as stubborn, frustrated and yet loyal- a perfect reading of teh character. terrific!
Thank you for this. I will put this on my favorites! If you would like a livejournal code, do email me !
merry may chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
Glad that you did this because I always thought that we should have access to that conversation between Lupin and Snape-but unfortunately, we only see events through Harry's eyes. I"m not a writer, can only enjoy what others write, but this is not all of the story, is it? I love stories with Lupin and Snape together, too bad Ms. Rowling didn't make Lupin a woman.
Midnight Moon chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
That was really good, it was nice how you kept it to a grown up level of literacy, seeing as the conversation was always amongst adults, I was impressed with how well you kept to the characters personalities. Great Job.
Silent as the Grave chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
*smashes her hammer on umbitch- er, sorry there... umbridge's head*

Go Snape!