Reviews for People Can Surprise You
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
I look forward to reading the lemons in the future. Please update soon.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
Please write more so. Thank you
Leo6656 chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
Please continue with this. This is one of the beat S/H storie I've read, please continue!
Kiyoko4173 chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
Lemons! Yay please write te lemons...
Serpent91 chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
I really like this. The screwdriver analogy was pretty cool actually.

Good job!
loveseverussnape chapter 2 . 11/19/2007
great job so far. keep up the great work. please update soon.
andi chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
ha, i just realized that back when you let me read this, i made a comment from your name. now it looks like you commented on yourself. lol. oops
Loverofbothsexes5102 chapter 3 . 10/29/2004
Hm...interesting. Hope you update soon please!
Amethyst-Fairy chapter 3 . 1/18/2004
I really liked this story and I hope you post MORE ASAP!
Anna chapter 3 . 11/18/2003
You haven't updated in a while, I've noticed... Anyway, good job. You've managed to keep this in character so far. I've run into many fics where Harry simply arrives at school changed, and the next day he's in the broom closset with Snape. *grimaces* Extremely out of character and highly unlikely. I prefer the ones that explain *how* the two got together. Like this one. Please update, soon!
Lishel Fracrium chapter 3 . 9/5/2003
Your story is awesome please update soon.
Cristai chapter 3 . 8/22/2003
hmm ok actualy i dont like thhis kinda stories...but this one actualy caught my attention and kept it(suprising)so wasnt that bad. Me being a writter myself would have made some changes...but it was really well written, i like it, keep going.
coolspot chapter 3 . 8/20/2003
good story, there is no reason to stop here keep it coming!
Gryvon chapter 3 . 8/16/2003
Very good story. Well written, and one of the few I've read that actually has Snape and Harry acting in character with a plausible way of getting them together. Bravo. _ Can't wait to read the next installment.
dark vampire chapter 3 . 8/14/2003
ek! *glomp* this is so cool! please write more soon! poor harry! he'll show sev that he is a good student! *kisses* i love you! thanx!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »