Reviews for Harry Potter: Consequences
ToddGilliss chapter 2 . 9/23
Did you get enough to continue it?
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
Not a bad little story, though the primary event to get the plot moving felt a tad contrived. I could see Harry taking the actions he did - getting upset at Ginny for steamrolling him, getting pissed Ginny slapped him, and getting furious that Ron decked him before leaving Wizarding Britain (or secluding himself at the least)...but it just felt like there was not enough run up to get Harry in that mindset. You have him forgiving and not forgetting the youngest Weasley's acts rather quickly - maybe a tad too quickly, even for being a father and having to build saint-like levels of patience - so he is a compassionate man. Great...but maybe making Ginny's pregnancy a bit further along, and smaller blow-ups having occurred and forgiven, leading to the fight could help iron out a couple of the kinks. Just a personal thought.
Noble Korhedron chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Hmmm, not too bad. And I liked how Ginny is genuinely remorseful and shocked at Amelia. Any right-thinking person should be. I mean, an abortion's one thing, but to deliberately threaten the guy whose child you're carrying like that, she's lucky he needed her to keep the kid healthy or I'd be afraid he'd kill her himself... :-(
madnessdownunder2 chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
critics chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
do i like the story? do i want you to continue? good question.
the "lets be a happy family at once" was a bit unrealistic, but the setting was ok.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Yes I love this story. I am just sorry you did not continue it. It is awesome.
Jamr chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
man what a mess!
Venpex chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
Overall good plot, but the story feels rushed. Scenes could be a little more fleshed out. Also Harry/Ginny reconciling is too fast. After all those years, it would take more effort to mend the wounds. I would also expect some backlash on Hermione for not telling Harry about the twins. The argument that he cuts her off is weak. She knows how important family is to Harry. She should have just blurted it out during any of their previous conversations.
kimmy chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
great job~
PhoenixWytch chapter 2 . 1/2/2011

Thanks for writing.
I liked it chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
Don't know if you're still monitoring reviews, but in case you are I really liked this little tale. It was simple and sweet and easily got across your point in an entertaining way.

The only "complaint" I would have is not about the story per se but rather character... and even then I think you were probably "In Character" with your writing, but you opened a moral issue you may not have realized.

In the fourth(?) chapter of this story, you have Hermione go to Ron and tell him, essentially, that he will not try to go find Harry and will NOT tell anyone he had seen him, and if he did she would divorce him. I gotta tell you, that's a powerful statement.

I admit, I'm not married myself. Heck, this attitude probably explains why I'm not even in a long term relationship... but I have to admit I see marriage as a partnership of equals that is only surpassed in importance by children. Hermione's statement, while definitly the correct course of action, was basically saying "you following my directions in this is more important than our marriage". Now Ron Weasley probably backs down in that situation, as unhealthy as that is. But me? I'd have had to ask my darling wife if she wanted to rethink what she'd said. If she stood by it (like it seemed she would in this fic) I'd have told her just to be sure she's thought on the matter, I was going home and would see her the next day to see if her stance had changed. If not, and if we didn't have kids, and if I REALLY believed she would leave me if I didn't do as she said... I'd tell her not to worry about it, I was divorcing her, and it's a shame because I had planned to let her deal with the situation anyway.

Harsh, maybe... I'm sure most if not all of the women out there are rolling their eyes. But, if I've got a wife who doesn't put "us" above everything except perhaps our kids, then obviously we don't see eye to eye on a fundamental belief that directly affects our marriage.

Okay... now that I've shared that little "rant". Heh. Well, the truth is when I read that part of the story, it immediately caused me to stop reading and what I wrote is the thought that went through my mind. Perhaps as a writer you like seeing the thoughts your work inspire. That aside, like I said, this was a very well put together little glimps into life. Thanks for writing and posting.
Dalwyn chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
I can't get over how rude people in the wizarding world are. Let me get this straight: Ginny and Herione don't get along, Hermione is only civil with her. Molly knows they have differences, but sends Ginny over to get something. Rude and manipulative. Then Ginny apparates straight into their living room. What gives with that, it isn't as if they are close or that she has been invited. Finally, now that she's in the private home of someone she doesn't have much of a relationship with, without invitation, she refuses to leave! "I'm not going anywhere til you tell me what is going on." What right has she to demand anything here, she should be apologizing for intruding!

With an ability like apparation, there would need to be a social convention that we don't apparate into the private spaces of people ... just like when I go to visit, I knock on the front door, I don't let myself into the back garden and show up at the kitchen. Especially unannounced. I have seen very few (only one?) fics that have a "front door" concept for apparation.

These folks never learn. Hermione forgave Ron after a year and a half, and what does Ron do the first time he sees Harry again? Ron should be massively in the doghouse. I'm disappointed with this Hermione's muted reaction.

Nice little fic. I enjoyed a lot of the dialog, it felt very natural. One such: the when Ron shows up, "it's not what you think."

Thanks for writing.
Larry chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Brilliant story and a big well done to you for writing it. I dont know how old this story is but I hope there is a happy ending. Thanks for writing it.
vicky0958 chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
it is good please continue it...
The Bomb chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Wow, Harry's behavior is completely irrational and stupid. Good, he got what he deserved!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »