Reviews for It's All Your Fault!
aZn-DiViN3-bLeU chapter 4 . 11/27/2003
hEhE! this chappie was great! but no! ray mine! even if i dont own beyblade... but hes still mine! buhahahahahahaah-... no im not crazy-... hahahahahahahaha! update soon!
Jhaylin chapter 4 . 11/24/2003
Heehee. Imagine KAi singing that song. It's hilarious! Can't wait for chappie 5.:)
Kasiree chapter 4 . 11/24/2003
I like the Rei/Mariah fluff part! It was cute!
Ceasefire chapter 4 . 11/22/2003
Lol... lucky Mao and Rei... XD BOO! *shakes fist at Kai* I know... Gaou would be so nice to snuggle. *glomps Rai* Ja!
maxraybeyblade chapter 4 . 11/22/2003
I liked this chappie!Update soon!
Badger Off chapter 4 . 11/22/2003
This isn't a flame but I'm gonna stop reading cos I HATE Rei/Mariah and you made fun of poor Kai! Well hope you don't take this too hard! Oh and I didn't even read the whole chapter so if you were nice to Kai then ignore the being mean to Kai comment!
Marayaih-Angel chapter 4 . 11/22/2003
this is really funny,update soon!
samb101 chapter 4 . 11/22/2003
lol that was really funny and I feel sorry for Carmen considering that bad day she had
TYDYE girl chapter 3 . 11/16/2003
please up date soon. this is funny
Kais Hot Babe chapter 3 . 11/7/2003
YA! u r using my idea next chappy! oh, and btw, this is Clover, just logged in U could u plz plz plz plz do me a favor? could u plz plz plz R&R my story? there is only one, but every one thinks its funny, but i don't really think so, so could u tell me what u think? thanx so much if u do! and thanx for using my idea for the next chappy! YA! UPDATE SOON PLZ! bye!
DaRk BlUe IcE chapter 3 . 11/4/2003
yay thank you for the next chapter it was funnier than i imagened but you know what i want is another chapter youre story is getting funnier by the minute. lol please please please please please please please(i've got bit of a cramp but still) please please write another chapter! _

Please and thank you's
aZn-DiViN3-bLeU chapter 3 . 11/3/2003
hehe great story! eww plz dont let kennys glasses break... tere wont be any eyeballs behind there... creepy! hehe great dares n truths... whoa... carmen is smart... n strong... n she got to kiss kai? wah-...update soon... ah!
Chibis Unleashed chapter 3 . 11/2/2003
update! now! please?

carmen was kinda evil... ah well, it all worked out in the end, or at least i hope it will. rei seems to have the worst of luck with girls!

anyway, keep writing! and update soon! i can't wait! i'll read some of your other stuff in the meantime, lol.
fire angel8 chapter 3 . 11/2/2003
OH NO POOR KAI! YOU ARE EVIL, YOU KNOW THIS RIGHT?

HOW COULD YOU MAKE HIM SING THAT IDIOTIC SONG!

HOW COULD YOU! *sniff* ok i think i'll be ok.

anyway great story keep up the excellent work!
Marayaih-Angel chapter 3 . 11/2/2003
COL! *stops spinning on chair* o.k now i'm dizzy!

Poor Ray,is this a Ray/Mariah fic?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

plz be Ray/Mariah,plz be Ray/Mariah,plz.
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »