Reviews for An Arkham Tale
t wrecks chapter 3 . 12/20/2007
good about the hospital and how it works
t wrecks chapter 2 . 12/20/2007
good one as well
t wrecks chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
good one
GuesssWho chapter 3 . 7/10/2007
'A Dent', eh? LOL
Nightarcher210 chapter 3 . 10/1/2006
CatTales- telling it like it is about psychiatrists and their… tassles ‘n’ chipmunk singing Slimfast… no justice… no appreciation of comedy either. Octopus goes into a bar ta play the bagpipes and… no… the bat-pipes go into the bar to screw the octopus…

*sorry, couldn't resist* : )
Nightarcher210 chapter 2 . 10/1/2006
All hail Mann der Fliegen-Maus, flying menace of all Gotham's criminals!- ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... okay, I'll stop now.

By the way, any word on those Galen McDoogles fan club shirts?
Nightarcher210 chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Hm... why indeed? This should be intersting.
CalliopeMused chapter 3 . 4/25/2006
The serious/comedy pattern is very nice, and the intricacies of the Rogues court are comedy here. Green flu and informants and politics of a less serious sort- and, as usual, there are no criticisms to offer, because all of this is marvelous.
Nightmare1 chapter 3 . 6/12/2004
Oi!

Nightmare1 chapter 2 . 6/12/2004
Using a touch of German, i see. "Herr Nigma; Herr Blake..."

Nightmare1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
This is cool. I am seeing four out of five of my favorite villains (Harley, Joker, Riddler, Ivy)here, though you DID mention the Scarecrow in the other story. You got me hooked!

Adrienne chapter 3 . 8/6/2003
This story is great! I love it! UPDATE!... please. :-)
BenRG chapter 3 . 8/6/2003
Okay, I admit that I was wrong, but how could I be anything else? You are a wonderful author, Chris, and have already created four unforgettable characters in this series: Ulstern, Whiskers, Nutmeg and Greg 'Giggles' Brady. It seems that Manakin will soon be joining them.

Could Hugo be about to get his first regular sidekick? More importantly, will she obsess about Catwoman in the same way Hugo does about Batman?

I do hope that nurse gets what is coming to her. Someone (hopefully The Joker) must figure out or learn that she is the source of the disgraceful slanders in the 'Tattler'. And we must find out the source of Hugo's influence in the Asylum...

As for this chapter... Well, it has been hard therapy week so far hasn't it? Everyone from Catman to The Joker have been on extra medics and the whole common room is turning into a Prozac party.

BenRG's Rating: 8/10
451 chapter 3 . 8/5/2003
A crazy supermodel and Hugo Strange? Well, he does have that weird mannequin fetish. Joker is insane, pants Ra's al Ghul, the cadaver would had killed Harley if she did that. This is great stuff you have here. Keep going. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Kickaha chapter 3 . 8/5/2003
VERY nice! Is this Manikin any relation to the one from B:TAS? And the instant obsession of Hugo's.. EW!

I have no idea how this will turn out, but I DO see Hugo trying for a henchwench here, if not an all-out "I want to marry you!"

Hope to see MUCH more of this, and thanks, Chris! You really brightened my day.

Ed Becerra