Reviews for In the Blood
Knitchick chapter 4 . 3/7/2011
Great story. Really loved it.
Hotgirlow chapter 4 . 1/15/2009
hope u update soon.
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
very nice fic
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 3 . 4/4/2008
clearly he gave that a lot of thought!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Action packed chapter here although you may want to consider page breaks
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
what a wonderful beginning! It's very interesting that they would pick the very same potion to create, isn't it?
chariti chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
I loved it. What a great story. Good luck with your writing and everything.
pstibbons chapter 4 . 6/9/2007
Enjoyed this greatly. thanks for writing it.
pstibbons chapter 3 . 6/9/2007
Very nice.
pstibbons chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
Enjoying this greatly, and C2ing it.
FallenMadness88 chapter 4 . 12/3/2005
Well that story was satisfying. I wish it could have gone on longer, but all good things end before we are ready. Keep writing. Only a few minor spelling errors but hey, who doesn't have them?
FallenMadness88 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Wow, I am suprizingly shocked. I have a liking of professor snape (in fanfic's) and I usually don't read very many good ones. ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER
Sofia Fr chapter 4 . 4/6/2004
ARRG! ok, soz, i just hate happy endings (ok, so i'm a v depressing person). The story outline was good, but I think, personally, that you underestimated Voldemorts potential power, as described by JK Rowling. I mean, "old Voldie" as described by Hermione is just wrong, as well as Snape using his name at the end after he had refused to use it so many times. I guess I mite have been expecting a slightly more dramatic ending, coz Voldemorts rly horrible etc.
I like the way the Hemione - Snape relationship developed, not too fast, and it was made possible by u first making Snape more human and therefore making the readers able to imagine Snape in any sort of positive relationship with anyone. :)
I liked the plot, the end(I'm sorry) was abit boring - meaning Voldemorts downfall (WWA NO CASUALTIES FOR THE GOOD GUYS). Anywayz, it was good otherwise :P
From ur amazingly critical fren (hehehe)
A. of Perga chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
First recommendation: provide a summary. I'm not going to read a story if I haven't got any idea what's in it - and this is no exception.
Finwitch1 chapter 4 . 3/8/2004