Reviews for Savior
Moonlit Wave chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
awesome!

BOF5 deserves more fanfiction, your work is as I said awesome. I loved that scene too X3
Phoenix Hoshika chapter 5 . 9/29/2004
That was quick and a little confussing. I can't really tell where Ryu is from Odjn's point of view. Overall I liked your POVs and would like to see more BOFV stories from you.
Phoenix Hoshika chapter 4 . 9/29/2004
You don't like it, but I think it's cute, just like Nina.
Phoenix Hoshika chapter 3 . 9/29/2004
Hmm, interesting how you write Lin.
Phoenix Hoshika chapter 2 . 9/29/2004
Yeah, despite his low D-ratio I agree that Bosch had some serious jealousy issues toward Ryu.
Phoenix Hoshika chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
I'm reviewing cuz I want to. So far so good. I like the way you changed things a bit. Ryu was acting kinda specail in that scene, it makes a little more sense this way. :)
RyuDraconain213 chapter 5 . 8/19/2003
I think ur stories should be longer but besides that i love ur stories! Keep on writing
Draconicality chapter 5 . 8/3/2003
YES! A BOFV FANFIC! *whoops and cheers* Just my luck, eh? I play the one with virtually no fanfics concerning it.

You've kept them all wonderfully in character (though Nina and Lin I wouldn't really know, being on my fifth retry before I get to them...)

Oh well, you've inspired me to write my own fanfic now...Ja ne!
Water Princess1 chapter 5 . 7/27/2003
I like it! I haven't played it(and I can't), and this helps me understand it _ I hope you put up more like these!
Iron Demon Viser Shock chapter 5 . 7/25/2003
(Hey, a BoF V fanfic at last! ) )

Well, I can tell this is probably one of your first fanfics, so I won't be harsh. You kept the characters mostly in-character, and you didn't bog yourself down with superflous details, which is great. (Well, maybe in the first chapter. Don't form the habit of decribing EVERY single character in in-depth detail right at the start, all squeezed into one paragraph. Instead, spread the descriptions out a bit to make it seem a bit more natural.)

Interesting way of interpreting the single event. I noticed you added your own personal flares, which is always wise choice whenever re-writing a segment of an existing event. However, I noticed that you strayed between Past and Present tense occasionaly in narration parts. Right at the start, you should choose if you want to narrate it in Past or Present form and stick with it. In General, narrating in Past tense seems easier, but that's just me... ;)

The dialogue is good. However, if you do scenes with more characters later on, it may be wise to attach the actions to the dialogue lines so that the readers know for sure who's saying what.

Oh, and last but not least, I have to be a little nitpicky about the past story reference. (sorry) The line where Bosch mentioned the Blue Aura as a child is impossible, since the Blue Aura represents a link to the other dragon, Chetyre. However, he did not link to Chetyre until he had the Artifial Arm grafted onto him. (Which was actually a part of Chetyre...)