Reviews for Snowflake
Tinker-Bell-Greenleaf chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
There's just something about the Yami verse that's simultaneously sad, cute, and funny. You managed to capture it. Wonderful fic!
NaTsUkO-ChAn chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
AWE! Poor Hisoka. Hate his parents! roar! and very cute cute adorable sweet Angel. TSUZUKi! He's so loving. He and Hisoka are such a perfect couplewe
happygreendragon chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Aww... TOO SWEET FOR WORDS! I really like your comparision of snowflakes and Hisoka!
celticpickle chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Oh...*sniffle* That made me cry a little bit. *sniffle* Very nice.
Bellemaine Chercoeur chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
very nice. Poor could that family of his treat him that way? Lovely fic.
Saadia Mirage chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Aww, very sweet! Sad there in the beginning, but nice ending! Keep up the good work!
ola chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
hehe. lovely story )
Soul Catcher chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
:) I have only recently been introduced to anime, but out of those i have seen i think Yami is my favourite. I love the way this fanfic is true to the characters and is brilliant its own way without deviating from the original story. The decription involved is great and i liked the range of emotions. (and of course it involves Hisoka so it's got to be good!)
La Dirge chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
you make me laugh. we are a strange breed now arent we? but its okay because you came out with a very good x-mas fic in the middle of july
FeatheredEdge chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
aw, this was such a sweet fic! it was worth all the angst to have that happy sappy ending! and isn't it just like tsuzuki to be eating ice cream even in the snow? haha, great fic I loved and hope you write more soon!
Literary Eagle chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
A very sweet fic! There were a few spelling mistakes, but other than that, I loved it. Good job! _
digitalized chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Uwwah! *wipes eyes* So beautiful! *sniff* I couldn't possibly make Tsuzuki cry! *gives pocky to Starrose* *smile* Special fic for Christmas in July. Kyun!

PS: What interesting pose is Watari in? D
Nini chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
*WAILS* That was the sweetest thing... ;_; Made me all weepy, it did. A rather odd time for a Christmas story, to be sure, but I still loved it to bits. Hisoka was so saad, and it was so cuute.. *wibbles* I loved it. There were some spelling mistakes (like I'm pretty sure it's Tatsumi not Tatsumai), but that's okay. It was wonderful. XD
Ita-chan chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
MMan,...*sob,sniff*...that is So Sad,...*sob,sob*...Por Soka-Chaan,...Wah,...*sniffles*...this fic is angsty,...but still Very Swett,...*smile*...thuzuki as usual knows just the right thing to cheer-up soka-chan Nee?...*grins*...keep-up the good work kay,...till next time,...Ja and Gannbate-Ne!.~!
japangirlcmw chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
wow! i love this fic! kawaii! I think that hisoka/tsuzuki are the best couple ever and even though that wasnt yaoi, it was still adorable!