Reviews for He Left Me
Devon chapter 15 . 6/25/2006
please please post more soon! this is by far one of one of my faveorite fanfics ever
BlueMarten chapter 7 . 1/24/2005
Dear Miss.,

You mustn't rewrite He Left Me. It's fine the way it is. I was really hoping to see how you pulled it all together.

Good luck and please don't rewrite.
Rambling Thestral chapter 15 . 9/3/2004
ACK! I just saw that I never reviewed for this last chapter! AH! What a horrid reviewer I am! This was so long ago! I saw that you were rewriting it though - good luck! And good story! I'm wondering when it'll be back! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
what a shitty story. there is no such thing as a "immortality necklace." It was made clear in the movie the significance of Arwen's necklace. Are you sure you watched it?
NightbirdSongbird chapter 15 . 3/12/2004
*hangs head in shame, utter shame*
I'm sorry. I'm such a bad beta.
*starts to cry*
But this chapter was really good! I just got my computer back now, so... yeah... *hugs* Luv you... don't be mad...
T_T.
:-D! Oh, I GOT ACCEPTED INTO THE HIGH SCHOOL, MISS PORTER'S! YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAY! *does a really happy dance* And I promise to come and visit you whenever I can. And Perry and Steph and Kat and Katie and whoa boy I'm gonna need a car... .~
mellowyellow36 chapter 15 . 2/9/2004
please update! fast! I'm "quote" dying "unquote hehe"for more! please! ;~) ~Kay
jazmeanoo chapter 15 . 2/4/2004
D you updated! Finally too! but it was good! D legolas is so hot... ah *sighs*
Starchild chapter 15 . 2/4/2004
please please write the next chapter im dying to know who it is
ShadowKitty chapter 15 . 2/4/2004
Who will she see dead hmm. tell me. i guess i can wait till you get the next chapter up. well keep up the good work. write more soon. Thanks
Trixy chapter 6 . 1/16/2004
*coughs* cheese!
*coughs* cheesy!
*chokes*
Kyoku.x chapter 14 . 11/16/2003
Well...that was...short.

And don't take this the wrong way...but you don't make her feeling 'empty' very...well...believable... **shrug** maybe it'll get better (/believable) in the future chapters...
Rambling Thestral chapter 14 . 11/15/2003
*sniff sniff* why? it SHOULD BE ENOUGH! ga! what's his problem! he should stay with her! hmph UPDATE!
GreenLynx chapter 11 . 11/14/2003
Fiend-girl. How could you? This is getting so absurd I can't even begin to imagine how you could ever save what little plot there is.
BlueMarten chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
I've only got one word. Flames! Go up in flames fiend girl! Elrond is so out of character that he couldn't touch canon with a long pole. You've distorted the landscape by allowing Ala to reach Lothlorien before Legolas makes it there.

Flames!
create-a-book buddy chapter 14 . 11/12/2003
he.

leaving a review for your fic even though I haven't actually read it yet. but this is and it's fun to play the game but I can't exactly play the game here because it only happens for Alias fics..and if I revealed the super-secret rules to the game...all the little might be offended.

*runs away*