Reviews for Where Fools Go: Chapter 1: After Happy Ever After
iChaos chapter 14 . 2/3/2014
I always appreciate a good Faith/Xander fic, and this one is certainly a great example so far.
Rebel Goddess chapter 14 . 1/6/2006
Faith is so funny. This was great. Sidenote (because as much as I enjoyed this 1 little thing bugged me): in the description of this you forgot to mention that it followed on from Whisper. I didn't realise it did or I would have read it straight after that. So happy you continued though. Great story.
Rebel Goddess chapter 13 . 1/6/2006
Poor Faith. I can't believe you made her sing Manilow. Excellent chapter. BTW, the scarier the nightmare the better in my book.
Rebel Goddess chapter 12 . 1/6/2006
You write really scary nightmares.
Rebel Goddess chapter 9 . 1/6/2006
I was thinking: This is a nice chapter. Then I read that last line and thought: well yes, but it's also damn funny. Great ending.
Korilian chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Yes! Can't believe you continued the Revelations arc! You know how, when you love a story you're always secretly hoping the author will write a sequel, but it hardly ever happens? Well yay! its happening! You're one of my favourite authors and I'm actually keeping a close eye on various sites, just to make sure I don't miss any of your work. And now that I've showered you with compliments, I'll just go and read chapter two.
dogbertcarroll chapter 11 . 2/13/2005
Not quite as good as Xander's sight, but slayer dreams

are nothing to sneeze at!
dogbertcarroll chapter 9 . 2/13/2005
“Nah, union busting,” Angel replied.

*snicker*

Hm. And here I thought Buffy was Jealous.
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 2/13/2005
B is actin' wiggy.

Faith resisted the urge to run across the room

and French the witch.

*snicker*
Shinigami-chan chapter 14 . 12/1/2004
interseting... very interseting! i loved this story and now i'm off to read part two.

shinigami-chan
Dana Poole Rules chapter 14 . 10/6/2003
Awesome awesome awesome awesome! I'm completely in love with this story! I absolutely love it! I can't wait to read the next section - one more time w/ feeling - AWESOME!
Dana Poole Rules chapter 7 . 10/6/2003
god i love this fic! I can't believe I've never read it before - man I've been missing out :) I just love how you portray Faith (straight dope line had me laughing on the floor!)
Dana Poole Rules chapter 3 . 10/6/2003
I love how you portray Faith - it's spot on! I really like what you said about Faith knowing Buffy better than anyone and vice versa - it's so true whether either of them wants to admit it or not :) Great job!
Dana Poole Rules chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
All I can say is *wow* - and I'm not exaggerating! This is an awesome fic so far - I'm gonna run and read some more.
Sayra Louise chapter 14 . 7/30/2003
Yey! Quick Update!

This is getting more and more interesting as it goes on. I knew that spell was bad news. Lol.

Hope to read/see some more soon,

Good Work.