Reviews for Where Fools Go: Chapter 1: After Happy Ever After
Blackguard chapter 14 . 7/30/2003
PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!
Sayra Louise chapter 11 . 7/29/2003
Woah. Weird. Fascinating. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Update soon please?

*hopeful smile*

S.
Sayra Louise chapter 4 . 7/29/2003
*hand in the air*

me! me! I don't think this can end well.

*grin*

Sorry, gonna go finish reading.

S.
fyre chapter 11 . 7/29/2003
Not only is this a fantastic sequel to a wonderful story, this also clears up some of the MANY GAPING PLOT HOLES that can be found in Season 7. Thank you! Thank you for addressing the fact that the first evil only had power because the Slayer line was split. I mean the first evil isn't DEAD after all! Just its first strike force. Eagerly awaiting more. I love how you write Xander and his interactions with others. Keep going!
AnGeL GiRl9 chapter 4 . 7/27/2003
Really good story...you are a good writer and I can't wait to read more..please update soon...:)
Maligo chapter 2 . 7/26/2003
Finally, the sequel to revelation is here. Thank you.

I really enjoyed the Faith part, it had a good flow to it.

The Buffy - Xander conversation on the other hand really rubbed me the wrong way.

Maybe it was that every sentence Buffy spoke seemed designed to be spiteful or condescending.

Maybe it was Buffys total dismissal of Willow or any other as nothing more than pawns in her poker game (I know, wrong game, kind of the point).

Maybe it was Buffys dismissal of everything not her.

Maybe it was that Buffy spoke of things she normally wouldn't consider(military), and dismissing them without a second thought (Riley WOULD help Xander IMO).

Maybe it was that Buffy felt like a character from a bashing fic.

Maybe is was that the Buffy from "revelations" got lost in the integration of "Chosen".

Maybe because they both seemed like shells.

Maybe Buffy was too close to canon

Maybe its what I need, not what I want.

Maybe you have a plan

Maybe I don't know.
xs32976 chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Wow. Chapters 3 & 4 were even better than the the first two. I liked the foreshadow-y Xander comments too. Kudos to you and Sydney. I think you managed to present season 7 Buffy to perfection. And hopefully that'll be the last we'll see and hear of Robin Wood. Personally, I just don't like the idea of him and Faith together. Their relationship, if you want to call it that, was not a highlight of season 7 for me (IMHO). I always like the pair of Faith/Xander though (romantic or not), so here's hoping your muse keeps inspiring.
maliek chapter 4 . 7/25/2003
Really interesting ! Keep it up !
Lizbeth Marcs chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Wish I could take complete credit for this story, but in fairness I can't. I was ably assisted by Sydney for this installment and she contributed immensely with the Buffy dialogue and the general tone of Faith-in-L.A. Just giving credit where credit is due folks.

It's only under my name here because it's my account. :-)

Oh, and thanks for the defense on "cannon" vs. "canon." Doesn't make it any less of a stupid mistake, but I'd like to think that one misspelling results in an "idiot." BtW, that screw-up belongs to me alone, so no painting Syd with a idiot brush.
c chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
ah..of course..

the fact that she had ONE typo makes her an idiot...

never mind the fact that the story is way above the average quality of this site.

she's still an idiot.
xs32976 chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Great story, or beginnings of a story as the case may be. I also loved how you managed to fit 'Revelations' (another wonderful story) into the canon timeline. Can't wait to see where this fic goes.
Ethix101 chapter 2 . 7/24/2003
Hey SF, Great start! I'm really glad you decided to write a sequel/followup for Revelations, because I really enjoyed reading it. I still find it hilarious how Buffy manages to insult Xander while she's trying to cheer him up or comfort him ex. "...the fact you might be useful for something more than hammering a nail into wood is too good an opportunity." Just like in the show, it's like she doesn't realize she's being a bitch. Anyway, I can't wait to read more!
fda chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Moron. It's "canon," not "cannon." You know, a cannon is one of those big old weapons? Totally different from "canon." Idiot.
Abby1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
It sucked! Just kidding, what an awesome story you have some real talent
29 | « Prev Page 1 2