Reviews for Rock Candy
XME chapter 2 . 2/14/2005
LOL! This made me laugh-
MiracleChick chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
I do like the general "feel good" theme of the story. Very cute. However everyone is the TINIEST bit OOC. And I'm sorry, maybe it's just me, but I don't think you should have to change who you are for someone to like you. I think it's very selfish of Kitty to encourage him in changing who he is to become someone she likes. Lance shouldn't have to change who he is for her. Who he is should be enough for Kitty. Besides that, this fic is doing ok. .~
Stephanie chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
I really like it and I LOVE Wanda (and Toad)
X-Girl4 chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
lol.I love this...Ok I'll make you a you put up chapter 3 I'll give you a cookie and WONT sing the real folk blues from Cowboy Bebop...Sound good?*Smiles* Anyways!Please put up the next chappter!Pretty please with a cherry on top of a hill of sugar and candy?
ProfessorSpork chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
this was cute. i liked it.
anaisninja01 chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
I can't tell you how much you're my favorite person today! I mean, really, are you looking for a girlfriend, cause I'm single - That was a really great follow-up to an already marvelous story. Keep up the good work.
sljh chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
*scratches head* I'm not too good with reviews 'cause they all sound cheesy to me, like "Nice chapter", "how sweet", "Great chapter", etc, etc.

But... I _do_ think it's a sweet, great, and nice chapter, haha.

Tell me that's not the end, 'cause I'm waiting for more!
R. Dorothy Wayneright chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Col! Aw that was really cute! Toad's presnt... LOL... I should've known! I hope there will be a sequel!
Happy Stalker Ball chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Aw, please tell me there's more! Please? This was really good! I wanna see if things work out between Kitty and Lance- and Wanda and Toad, and I'd like to see a little of Pietro and Freddy! Wow, dude, you've got some great stories! _

Anyway, looking forward to more stuff from ya!

**Ice Princess**
psychobunny410 chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
that was a strange present Toad gave Wanda. also, i hope there's gonna be future chapters _
Lamie chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Oh, how cute! :-)

I hope there's more soon.
anaisninja01 chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
That was really adorable. I hope there's another chapter...pretty please? -