Reviews for A Leap of Faith
Blueberry Babe chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
this looked like it would be fun. i hope you decided to add to it sometime soon .. thanks
Stine chapter 4 . 12/3/2005
I liked it!

I've seen people write something a la this before, but not succeeding in it. I think you made it work :)

You're Sweedish, right? Your English's Great!

Write on!
Kithwynn chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Hm, I think you've got a really nice start here. (especially appreciate the Nixon thing and reference to the year- that's something a lot of people miss!) I can tell you're trying very hard to keep this out of the Stu-realms, but I did notice a couple things which could be fixed. :}

Number one- Metallica. Do you like Metallica? Does Cole only like Metallica because you think it's a good band? It sets off the warning bells a little, but I think you could probably leave it as long as you don't have Snape 'immediately start to like it'. Snape would probably insist on hating it(at least for a while) because he's a stubborn bastard and he's disposed himself to hate it and anything else muggle. I think I'd drop the whole thing(or at least make it pretty minor) if it's not essential to the plot.

Two- Snape. In most parts you have him being his wonderful, Snapey self; but he makes occasional lapses into meekly following Cole around. Snape does not like muggles and muggle places, as you've pointed out. I got the impression he'd want to get this over with as fast as possible, and not take any excuses from Cole. How has Cole cowed him so much? Maybe you could explain that in Snape's thoughts. I was also a little surprised about how easily he found muggle clothes- it might work better if he had to borrow something(maybe something really odd...) from one of the other teachers? Overall, I think, you've really got his characterization down; some of the best fanfic representation of him I've ever seen!- you just have to make sure he doesn't accidentally waver too much. :}

What are Cole's feelings at getting stuck in with all these younger kids? I can't wait to see! Good luck, and keep up the awesome writing! :}
CataKRR chapter 4 . 12/9/2004
Great, just great as the other ones. Please keep on with this one, I love it. Thank you

Krola
Arwench chapter 3 . 1/21/2004
But... But... Tom Riddle was Muggle-born in the Pure-blood sense! That's a lie... An untruth... Well, I suppose after his defeat they'd want to forget that he ever graced the earth with his horrid presence.
Arwench chapter 2 . 1/21/2004
Don't bloody fucking apologize for his god-damned swearing! You rated this fic a pg-13 for hell's sake, and warned us once! (It's fine-if we minded swearing, we wouldn't be reading fanfic.)
Scarface chapter 4 . 12/2/2003
Aghh!..you gotta update..please! this story is so GREAT!
Maethoriell chapter 4 . 9/13/2003
what kind of cookie?
PhoenixTears13 chapter 4 . 9/8/2003
OOh me like. Right more soon please.
Lady Pyralis chapter 4 . 8/28/2003
Hehe.. snape in muggle clothing, with a shirt that says, "Snakes Rule".

I'd be caught reading LOTR too.. hehe.

Cole is pretty cool. :D I have a feeling this story will get quite interesting..
Lady Pyralis chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
Cool. I'm currently writing fics (haven't posted any, so lazy to write and I'm quite busy), and I have a fic concerning muggles. But it's sort of different.

I like Metallica, though it's not my fave bands or anything.. anyway, I think you're doing a real great job with your fics and such.. I better go read the other chapters now..
Flute Kahlan Solo Fel too lazy to sign in chapter 4 . 8/26/2003
LOL

so Braunagh was worse then Lockhart!

LOL

heehee
Maethoriell chapter 3 . 8/10/2003
kewl Is he related to snape
Purple Spotted Hedwig chapter 3 . 8/9/2003
This is like such a cool fic! It's not one of the weird, almost-always-dumb 1st year fics, it's original and really intresting! You have absolutly got to continue!
Ciri chapter 3 . 7/31/2003
when will be next chapter? i like this story _