Reviews for Words My Mother Said
Stacia Hayes chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Thanx that really meanssomething to me! Peace
psalm57 chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Awesome! I love your poem It is very true. Keep writing. i would love to read more of your stuff.
Sede2113 chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Hi, you reviewed the last chapter of What About Me saying you couldn't wait until the sequel. Well, the sequel has been up for around a few weeks now. Just thought I'd let you know, some people got confused because I didn't call it What About You, I called it Heartbreak Home. Just letting you know ;)
PS - I loved the Poem, twas very beautiful.
missnell chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Hey! That poem is totally two thumbs up. I really like it. Girl you should try to get it published... you might get some money for it. Talk to u later
Nellie
Girl number 1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Hey
good reading dont usualy read save the last dance stuff but I just had to read this and in the end I ended up loving it. I wonder did you write this all by yourself and if you did wow I must really admit your talented and blessed with a great gift
GIRL NUMBER 1
Stacy chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
aw. That was reel good. I liked it. Well I gotta go cause someone is all in my business! c-yuh
FlyingShipwreck chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
wow. its tiped more like a song then a poem, but thats not a bad thing. mabye its just me. like it alot!
duchesscarml chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
I like this poem. Its really good. It makes you stop and think about many things... mostly who you are yourself. Thankyou for sharing it.
Jacks Pirate Princess chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
i liked that, very good! thanx for that feel - good poem type thingy fab!
TigHan chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
this is a beautiful poem. i can see it being turned into a song, cuz u kinda have a chorus going here. do you sing? you should make it into a full song or something, that would be kinda cool!

i read ur userlookup, and you say to email you stories you want read. i have a story i'm writing posted on fictionpress, do you think you could review it for me? thanks a bundle!
K chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
what does that have to do w. stld?

good poem tho
CelticAngel05 chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
wow that was so pretty!
glitzydancingshoes chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
It's short. And it doesn't rhyme. I like poems that rhyme. but it was good. well tried.
Lena chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
Hi! Your poem is amazing! Really, it's quite good, in my opinion. I'm not used to read poems, just the ones in this and those I study at school. I really loked your poem. Honest! Well, good luck!*
ILUBPIRATES chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
There's a line in there that makes it sound like a Yoda poem... "Troubled is your mind, confused you are" and it really ruined the poem for me.. sorry..