Reviews for You Know You Need A Vacation From Your Vacation When
BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
Ha, that was hilarious. Trust Mikey to miss the joke completely. Nicely done on this.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Ah, poor Kameko. She just can't win when it comes to toast, can she? Nicely done on this. I laughed at the image of Casey in his boxers holding a fire extinguisher.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
Giamiagaia chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Awesome! it made me giggle!
KissMyAft chapter 2 . 10/16/2005
HELLO

i read your story "YNYNAVFYVW" & fell in love with it

i've noticed that u have not written any new chaps to your story in a REAL long time & so because of that i am writing to ask u to please write & post chap 3 ASAP so i can find out what happens to Leo, Don, Mikey, Raph, & everyone else

if u r having 'writer's block' & need help to keep continuing this story just e-mail me at & tell me so & i will be glad to help u to write future chaps to your story "YNYNAVFYVW"

WILL U PLEASE SEND ME your e-mail address ASAP so i can write & ask u some questions about your ninja turtle story,PLEASE!

your story is too good of a story to be left forgotten somewheres on an old & lonely shelf gathering only dust & cobwebs

I NEED TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS to everyone but especially I NEED TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS to **Leo**Don**Mikey**&**Raph!
KissMyAft chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
ASAP please write chap 3 and post it so i can find out what happens to Leo, Don, Mikey, Raph, and their close human friends,this is too good of a ninja turtle story to be left forgtten somewhere on a lonely shelf gathering dust

i would like to correspond with you once in a while and so i would appreciate it if you will send me your e-mail address to my e-mail address at
Daydream chapter 2 . 8/20/2003
*giggle* This is great! Write more! 'You ain't playin witha full deck..' *giggle* _
Lashana Inferno chapter 2 . 7/25/2003
*laughs* Oh man, I needed to laugh that! *gasps for breath*

Poor, Mikey, so loveable, but sometimes just too easy to pick on. And the toaster! *snork* Very funny. I'd probably bash the thing to death, but flinging it out a window works too. *grin*

I love this fic! It. Is. Excellent! Post more soon, please? -Lashana