Reviews for Carry On Dancing
Sailor Pandabear chapter 20 . 9/28/2014
cool
Bismarck Alexander chapter 20 . 12/29/2012
I think it's time to update
Bismarck Alexander chapter 19 . 12/29/2012
Wait did Soujiro kill her father
Bismarck Alexander chapter 18 . 12/29/2012
I know this is just a fic, but When did Kenshin ever kill Kaoru's father. He was killed in the Seinan War. Wasn't he
Bismarck Alexander chapter 10 . 12/29/2012
I think this is the first time Kaoru got hit by Kenshin. She's managed to punch or hit him with a sword. But this might change a few things
skenshingumi chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
I realize this is a very old story but I just found it on someone's favorites list. I don't think I have ever seen anyone rewrite the Kyoto arc in this way. I like the idea of a Kaoru who speaks right up and goes after Kenshin though.
Summoner Lenne10 chapter 16 . 4/29/2006
Hmm... you mentioned in your author note how it was September 10th. This slightly bugged me since it seemed the only signifance about September 10th is it's the say before September 11th.

September 10th is my birthday, and that's what it will always mean to me. I'm not gonna think about it as the day before 9/11- it's my birthday.

So that slightly bugged me... I could get into the war in Iraq also, but I won't.

Nice fic btw.
Sango Yukijorou chapter 20 . 3/28/2005
Very beautiful story! I loved it!
Dust'in chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Keep your story going! Please.
HaPPyBuNNy chapter 17 . 4/30/2004
oh my frikkin' gawd! u are so cruel! u had Kenshin,err, Battousai-Kenshin kill Kaoru-sama's parents! imma give up on this story! haha, j/k
Griffin chapter 2 . 3/12/2004
Note on the subject of subtitles: I like some dubbing, Cowboy Bebop hor instance. But I gotta say, the Kenshin dubbing is just bad.
Good premise, good writing though.
ayameru chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
yay! Go mary!
Lovely story.
I guess I've got to read it...but *sigh* I can't. I'm too dizy. Xd lol
Aurora B. Minamino chapter 20 . 1/27/2004
oops I accidently reviewed on chapter 13 -_-'
oh well...
-A.B.M.
Aurora B. Minamino chapter 13 . 1/27/2004
i made a new name! I'm a very impatient person, so UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!..well I'm usually not impatient...oh never mind lol
-A.B.M.
Aurora chapter 20 . 1/26/2004
Brilliant story!, i can certainly see why you got all this reviews _. hm...lol i can't find anything else to say but...I LAUGHED!...i CRIED...AND hopefully i still will, because you're going to keep on writing _.
-i think i'm gonna make a new name...
Aurora B. M.