Reviews for Struggles of Life
Unknown chapter 8 . 3/8/2009
This story is good! Its nice to see a story in a different characters point of veiw. I'd like to see kenshin training with Hiko sometime soon though. Please Please PLEASE update soon!
Lyricale chapter 8 . 4/14/2008
Hello! I have loved your story since I first read it a couple years ago. I have just reread it and it is still one of my favorite Kenshin/Kaoru stories. I see on your author's page that you are still indeed active and it would be wonderful if you could post some of the chapters you have finished. I've been dying to know what happens next and it would be greatly appreciated. I wish you luck on figuring out the rest of the plot; the sooner you do, the sooner we get updates :) Keep up the great work!
LightHawKnight chapter 8 . 10/18/2006
Its almost been a year since you updated... this was a really good fanfic too, usually yearly updates dont make fans...
LightHawKnight chapter 2 . 10/17/2006
Hm... this fanfic looks good.
pushpitake chapter 8 . 7/30/2006
what happend wiht Kenshin? nice storie. was kinda doubtfull 'bout this fic by reading the summary, but it's actually a good storie. I like the fact you write it from the position of someone's thougths, though it's not always that clear (in the beginning) who's telling the storie.
poisonpeachpop chapter 8 . 1/29/2006
I normally dont like first person stories, but this is a really good fic. I really like it. I cant wait to see what will happen next. I hope you can update soon!
Rawkfist chapter 8 . 12/23/2005
Man I love this fic...and I really would love an update? Merry Christmas to me?
GoldAngel2 chapter 8 . 7/14/2005
First I'd like to thank you for your wonderful review of "As the Future Awaits" And I'm sorry that Yahiko had such a small role but if you check out the sequel, his role is somewhat expanded (insert shameless plug here)-:)

Anyway...

When your author's note described this as a High School AU story I admit I was wary-most high school plots are trite and cliched-but I like the intiguing family dynamics you've created-with Misao and Kenshin as siblings and Kaoru and Aoshi as cousins.

The way you've captured the character temperaments is dead on-I could vividly picture them in the universe you've created. And although you're a guy, you pretty much have nailed the teenage female emotions-especially capturing Misao's love struck demeanor concerning Aoshi-she's quite like that in episode 78 in the scene in the hot spring with Kaoru, discussing the men...

Kaoru is also perfectly depicted-just the right mix of toughness and tenderness-and Kenshin being smitten reminded me of episode 1 when he saves her from Gohei and he says she's a courageous girl.

I also like the use of the four Oniwabanshuu as a part of Aoshi's circle-and Kanryu as an economics instructor is pure satirical genius.

I see that it's been a while since you updated-I hope that there will be one soon for this has made it to my favorites and I will be awaiting the kendo match with eager anticipation-along with the deepening and progession of the growing emotion between the characters.

The pace of this story is riveting and I hope to read more.
Daisy's Blog chapter 8 . 6/22/2005
That was awesome! How dare that b**ch cheat! I hope Kaoru is 3 in ramking. Cause I know Kaoru is good, demo, Aoshi is great and Kenshin is better than great. _

Daisy's Blog chapter 7 . 6/22/2005
I really enjoyed this chapter. And I know how it is to only get a couple hours of sleep. So I don't blame you. _

Daisy's Blog chapter 6 . 6/22/2005
I love it! It's so cute! _

Daisy's Blog chapter 5 . 6/22/2005
I knew it! He's going to join because Kaoru is in the kendo club. _

Daisy's Blog chapter 4 . 6/22/2005
GO MISAO! This proves my theory, not all girls have to be damsels in distress. _

Daisy's Blog chapter 3 . 6/22/2005
This is really good. _

Daisy's Blog chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
I thought Kaoru was the one who couldn't cook. But hopefully, Kaoru CAN cook. The only reason I want her to be abe to cook, is cause I like cooking. _