Reviews for My Report on Vampires
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 8/24
Neat.. :) Good start so far. Very awesome, as well as very well-written, too. I like it — especially the part about “English class” and how it’s seen from Yugi’s perspective to be “lots of work”. This is saying something right there, as Yugi is usually said to be the type to play games and have fun.

Of course, another reason why I like the scene in English class is because I find it to be a good setting for the beginning of the story, too.. :)

Anyway, keep up your superneat, very phenomenal and beautifully creative writing.. :)
mykkia.worthington.7 chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
I love this story! It took me a year to find this again! A YEAR!
Matches: gggrrrraaaa! *shacks green scaley head* 'pet dragon, free for any one to use in story'
Yugi: yeah...a long lonely year... :(
Me: aaaw dont be sad yugi! *Whispers* Wheres vampire yami when you need him? *to joey*
Joey: *shurugs shoulders*
hama431 chapter 7 . 7/8/2015
Will yugi fall for yami and vice versa
Will bakura meet ryou
CrystalOfTime chapter 7 . 6/29/2015
PLZZZZZZZZZZZ! DON'T KILL YAMI OR YUGI!
CrystalOfTime chapter 5 . 6/29/2015
IKR! It sounds better, I guess. Great job!
DragonClanMaster chapter 7 . 5/2/2015
well then, i was expecting Seto to be introduced as a vampire first but Bakura seems ok.
CuteCanadianTomBoy chapter 7 . 3/29/2015
MORE! Plz! I know you haven't updated in 10 years, but plz!
Kiyomi Muto chapter 7 . 9/26/2013
AWESOME!
lol chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
HELLO NEXT CHAPTER
yaoipigglet chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
wanting more
Crystal chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
Real good! Please do more chapters soon?!
Crystal chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
Really very, very cool! Please continue soon?! Great work!
Crystal chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
Very cool! In the chapter where Yugi reads his report to the class, how about the teacher thinks is all faked but to prove her and the class wrong he lets Yami the vampire come into the classroom to prove everyone wrong to show that vampires are real?! Just an idea, great work and please update soon?
EmotionalInsomniac13 chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
I knew it was gonna be Bakura.
EmotionalInsomniac13 chapter 6 . 8/17/2012