Reviews for Reinforcement From the Future
MJ-ISO487 chapter 10 . 5/25/2012
now that was very good work, hearing that Jen will be staying with Wes. although i'd probably like to hear of Ransik's resurrection and that he would change his name and all, so he can be close to his daughter and see her with Lucas.
Michael chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
great job and yay for alex not being a dick XD
Ghostwriter chapter 10 . 10/23/2010
Awesome. But, awwwww...you killed Ransik. Great drama though. Btw, for future stories, it's "Nadira" not "Naderia". Catch ya on the flip side.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
This was good except it was like the WF/TF episode exactly except for the last chapter.
CrystallineSparks chapter 10 . 4/1/2007
Ahem,too LITTLE Cole & Alyssa fluff...but sweet story!
412816 chapter 10 . 4/19/2006
cool
Galaxy Ninja chapter 10 . 5/9/2005
So prefect end! Excatly what would happened, Jen and Wes meant to be together forever, and I didn't like the real end I prefer this one.

This fic, Master Piece.

Keep on!

Muñeca Brava
jenny chapter 10 . 8/13/2004
that is a good story! i really felt like crying. now that! that is how they should have done the t.v episode. have you ever considered a scriptwriter as a job? anywaY, i really feel for alex, I mean he sacrificed his love just so she could be happy. you know, for a moment, I thought that alex and jen would get together, but i don't like ransik dying. Oh well, I didn't like jen leaving, but they had that in the t.v episode. anyway. great story!
linda chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
wow nice
StarTraveler chapter 10 . 9/23/2003
I got your email but I can't send one out to you for some reason.I've tried everything but my message keeps coming back to me so I decided to do this. Hopefully I'll soon be updating although I don't think it'll be next week. Also I've changed the title from A Perfect Spring to A Love Worth Fighting For.
Sierra Nichole chapter 10 . 9/2/2003
I'm SO sorry I lost track of this story! You did a great job!

The ending was perfect, I'm so happy Wes and Jen got their happy ending. Although it was really sad to see what happened to Ransik.

Excellent work!

Sierra.
Super ZEO Silver chapter 10 . 8/7/2003
That was great story, please keep up the good work in any future stories that you write
psychotic chaos chapter 10 . 8/6/2003
A well done re-make of my all time favorite PRWF ep. The part of letting Jen stay in the past was really how I wanted it to end. But I would have put a little (or a lot) more Eric/Taylor into it. (Hey - I can't help it if they're my fave non-cannon couple)(yeah, I'm insane)(YEAH)(sorry).

Hey - you might want to think about doing some sorta sequal or something. You know - just something to tell us what happened to wes and jen and all that. (preferably based around Eric/Taylor - hehe)

Keep up the good work.
cmar chapter 10 . 8/6/2003
Very sweet, although I wonder how it's possible for Jen to stay. This ending makes more sense than the show, which left Wes and Jen as a loose end. Wish Ransik had turned out differently, though...
rain chapter 10 . 8/6/2003
and the crowd goes wild! absolutly loved this story! it was soo great they way u wanted it to turn out becuz i think everyone wanted the episodes to turn out just like your view! well loved every minute i read of this! keep up the great work with yer writing!