Reviews for Black as Night
hello awesome story i abosutley love it please update PLEASE I PRATICLY BEG YOU
HippogriffHunter chapter 12 . 9/10/2009
Great story keep it up
BlistersOnMyFingers chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
i LOVE this story! your potc references are awesome! , and , johnny depp boxers, operation:black pearl...its great. im watchin potc now and will just said 'what did he use for rope?'...haha, ive seen this movie way to many times
Nicole Black chapter 12 . 6/30/2004
come on allie, you can do it another chapter , *I'm on my knees PLEASE*
Raven Mirage chapter 12 . 6/10/2004
Man, I hadn't even realized you'd updated this. I kept going back for a while some time ago and there wasn't any new chapters. Guess I shoulda waited a bit more, huh? _ I remembered to look again aftery you reviewed my ch9. I liked the first song quote. I have the CD. Josh Groban's cool. I'll be looking for a next chapter. Rave
Lindiel Eryn chapter 12 . 5/27/2004
Love it! Hope you update soon. I like reading stories about what was going on with Sirius during POA. Talking about POA, 9 MORE DAYS!

Maybe it'll inspire you...
Hikage Kitsune chapter 12 . 5/1/2004
the scene was hilarious until that idiot tried to get a little friendly YUK
the story is still great though
please update soon
emiepatapouf chapter 12 . 4/16/2004
As usual it's...Fastasmagominal!
Page Purity chapter 12 . 4/15/2004
That was really good. I don't know how they talk either. Can't wait for the next chapter
the red feather chapter 12 . 4/15/2004
YAY another great chapter! Keep on going! I love this story!
Nicole Black chapter 12 . 4/15/2004
Grazie a te! for updating and it was worth waiting for, Hmm that image stuck in my mind as she held his hand, which is a lot cleaner than the images Jess is throwing at me whilst writing the next chapter.
It was so Sirius of Sirius to step in and aid a woman in distress, now that he's got her back can we advance to one little tiny kiss, just to get the ball rolling.
Oh and as you mentioned the firebolt does that mean they'll be moving up to the shrieking shack soon?.
Looking forward to more, and keep safe, I had a weirdo in at work the other day wanting to know when I finished so he could take me .
Luv ya Nik. Yay! you updated*!
Talamh chapter 11 . 3/27/2004
Seriously hoping that you will update this work of genius soon! _ I really like all your characterisations - Kiera is great - but hoping you'll bring more of harry into the story! _ Please write more soon.
Talamh
Nicole Black chapter 5 . 2/28/2004
HaHaHa ,got in another Review, Well not really,
ALLY UPDATE,
Am sinking here in Rosemary Need some deversion, Like Keira/Sirius. PLEASE. Luv NIk.