Reviews for Milana, Daughter of Mystery
Kim chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Nightcrawler has a daughter. Her name is TJ Wagner, or Nocturne.
Ruthanne chapter 8 . 4/20/2004
I just wanted to say i love the story and the POV with Wolverine at the end of chapter 8 made me laugh.
greeneyedmonster1 chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
I recently finished reading this fic and loved it. I'm so glad that Remy and Milana got together.
x-girl27 chapter 20 . 1/17/2004
Only 1 thing REVIEWS!
x-girl27 chapter 15 . 1/17/2004
that's my user but I don't feel like signing in but I'm in the middle of it but I love not Storm but the weather goddes lol loving it make a sequal
Fritz Will Get You chapter 20 . 1/6/2004
I did like it! you did great!
Jinx chapter 20 . 12/29/2003
OH
MY
GOD!
Holly shit! that was an unexpected twist! u were planing this from the start werent u! *points acusing finger at shaken aurther*
REMY LEBEAU WOULD NEVER (never being enphisised) EVER GET MARRIED!
Ok, maybe he would, but i still don't have to like it!*pout*
But other then that, that was a really good story!
A and a gold star for you!
Im kind of sad that rollercoster of a ride is over so soon! *sigh* Can't wait for your next fic!
Lurv ~*Jinx*~
Jinx chapter 19 . 12/29/2003
He he he. That part where Logan says to Kitty "If i were u, id shut up..." It made me lough! Noce ending, i was kind of hoping that it would go out in a really huge bang and SHOCK, HORRA! A TRAGIC ENDING?
But its ur syory, so theres nothing i can do exept say *blowing a rasberry at YOU!*
See ya!
~*Jinx*~
N7SpaceHamster chapter 20 . 12/28/2003
ah a happy ending )! Remy Jr. lol great name, going on to read your newest story. cya!
edenblack18 chapter 20 . 12/27/2003
Aw. That is a good story. I loved it. Hope to hear more stories from you.
giveGodtheglory chapter 20 . 12/26/2003
Aw!:D
CyborgSmeet chapter 20 . 12/26/2003
Yay! Happiness!
Beyond-Society chapter 20 . 12/26/2003
lol! good story. I luved it.
alance07 chapter 20 . 12/25/2003
Wow! haha I just loved the ending to this fic! Completely brillant, and just so you know I've really enjoyed reading this fic. You certainly have a lot of talent in your writing, and I hope to see more from you soon.
Nicely done. Certainly a piece to be proud of. Contrats! :)
notinuseanymore2011 chapter 20 . 12/24/2003
Oh Gambit's a daddy! And Kurts a grandpa... Makes him sound old, lol. Remy Jr. sounds so cute! Aw now it's all finished :(. But it was good thank you ever so much for writting a great story and keeping us all entertained. _ _ _