Reviews for The Child Inside
it's all or nothing chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
You know what I'm gonna say, but i'll say it anyway, GREAT FANFIC! Yes, great fanfic at that too. That is rue oo, we will always be children at heaart, the thing is no one has to know, right? ell anyways, this is brother, peace and out...
jasmine32 chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
aw that was abosolutely lovely
Dr FooFoo chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Aw. Didn't make me cry, but made me feel very squishy inside! You've definitely got into Seifer's head with this one. I really like it!
Wind Maester chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
Hey blessedsilence,

First, a big thank you for reviewing both my fics 'Laguna' and 'Seifer'! Anyway, you can't compare my seifer fic to yours! I think it's great coz you sort of added the 'child' thingy to your fic, with his emotions flowing. A little bit dark and angsty, but you brightened it at the last part, and I like the way you describe Seifer as temperamental guy.

On the whole, I just thought it was a very inspiring piece, and just as good as mine, if not better... Continue writing ya? )
Redrum chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
Very well done. A nice introspective.
XxSquall's angelxX chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
Woah! This was mega cute! Lol I loved it ;*)

~*Squall's angel*~
anime-diva chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
Wow! This is nicely done!

Ceara Ivory chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
EEKK, I like it. A nice soliloquoy for good old Seifer. I absolutely love him and this fic. Please write more.
Lammy Leonhart chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
a short and sweet little fic of Seifer _ especially the last part when he looked up at Garden and remembers his good old days. Keep up the good job!
Starlight4u chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Aw . . . I love how you put Seifer into perspective on this. I love Seifer fics (I'm totally obsessed with him . . . . oh hyne . . . .) and this was really cute. At first, when I saw it was only 800 some-odd words, I didn't think it'd turn out to be that great. But you proved me wrong. This gets a 9 out of 10 on my scale! _
Kris10 chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
To be honest, I only read fics when I feel sorry for the author, or when they've been recommended. However, when I see 'first fic' I tend to break my rule. (My first fic got 0 reviews, it was heartbreaking for me)

I must say I was surprised. Most people find taking on a character like Seifer difficult, (he's been messed around with alot on , but you've done it really well. What's more, you've kept the character of Seifer there, which is an achievement.

An altogether good fic and I hope to see more from you.

(Pst! I'll spread the word!)
blessedsilence chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
I havn't read it all yet, but I can tell just by reading the first sentence...I thought I was a man...that it will be good. Keep up the good work, I am defineitely adding this to my favorites.
Roentgen Ray chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Wow! That was awesome, simply put. Please write something along the lines of this soon!
Cassandra chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
That..was the most saddest thing i've read so far. I'm not a huge fan of seifers but this fic was still able to successfully touch me very deeply. I never hated seifer nor did i even dislike him, however, he was never very interesting to me. SO basically i simply placed him as an arrogant, cocky guy that FFVI has portrayed him. But now, after reading this fic, i can tell you that i think very differently about him. I know that this fic is not actually real but still, i see seifer's POV now. I just wanted to say that this fic is truly excellent, and i think you should write more fics.
XxPhoenix BladexX chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Wow...this is really sweet...I simply loved it! _