Reviews for Accidents AKA, Ed and the Toilet
Wherever Girl chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
XD Loved the response at the end there.
SweetSalty chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
one question: who's Katryna? Other than that, great job!
Kitsune The Girl chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
*gasp* that was mean. Oh well, it was still funny.
Kitsune-chan chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Alchemy Goddess Crackers here: Ed's not stupid she's just crazy like me
Lady Tetsu-Maru chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
this fanfic rocks! ilove the whole philosophy of lifething and the ed in the toilet thing was pure genious!
ical chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
That was philosophical... and hilarious. It sounds like something I would do, but mine would probably be a daydream. Anywho, I actually find flames as a source of amusement, especially if they don't log in... idiots and cowards but whatever. You did a nice job with it I think. Keep it up. ~Kitties
liz chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Very funny. It's 3:12 am, so I laughed inside my head. And since I've been staying up past 5 am for the past to days, the rudely awoken by my dad no later than noon, so i haven't had much sleep. I am a 13-year-old girl and need my sleep, so the energy used for laughing-out-loud is used to keep me siting up... and it's not doing very well...
Loved by Pyramus chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
_ Cute. I think flaming is incredibly rude! We put our storys up here on display and they call it dirt! If it's not good then they should try writing better! Hmph! (My EX b/f flamed one of my storys while we dated. I immediately killed him.)Anywho, it's cute! Keep writing!
-Akurei
Rix T chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
Simplistic, philosophical, short, sweet and very Bebop.

If you could remember more I'd gladly read.

The guys who flamed you are sitting on their faces.
EdwardWongHauPepiluTivriskyIV chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
lol, u should make it longer
IchiryuTenshi chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Great story! It's really funny. Please continue!
Gilanor25 chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
hahaha...thats pretty funny...keep it up
damnaccount chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
::is cracking up silently due to the late hour(4:04am)::i love you. that is all that needs to be said

~sam~
Better Than Better Than Ezra chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
lol. that was actually funny. I'm sorry about people flaming it earlier. i liked it. time for the toilet plunger! AWAY!
Nobody123232 chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Katryna:

I am happy that you have decided to write humor again, because listening to a single reviewer out of a million pople and deciding never to write again because of -their- opinion is not a good thing.

Original character fictions are never taken lightly. People usually read fanfictions for one reason: to read about the characters from the show or book or moive. Some people call self-insertion fictions "Mary-Sue"'s, but I don't believe you were actually one of them.

You see, you simply wrote about a conversation involving philosophy with Spike and yourself, which is fine. You did a nice job with it, too.

It's nice to read a self-insertion fic that isn't about a young woman catching Spike's eye. Or about how 'hot' she is and whatever. So, well done!

Don't listen to what mean people have to say. Obviously, rude morons, such as the person who claimed your story was 'shit' either cannot write, or are completely set on insulting people.

Please keep on writing humor. You can only get better.

~&~ Aniiston