Reviews for Paper Girl
ShadowHeHaHo-deleted chapter 10 . 10/9/2009
Phew, Jenny really gets around.
ShadowHeHaHo-deleted chapter 4 . 10/9/2009
O, is this an OC/Grayson story?
Misplaced Levity chapter 15 . 11/23/2008
This is a really amazing story! I can't imagine why there aren't more reviews.

I love the chapter titles, and really the whole thing, but I'm a little confused- where'd Nightwing/Dick go?

Anyway, GREAT story.
xXWinterSonataXx chapter 15 . 6/23/2008
Really interesting. But I was hoping that you'd bring Dick/Nightwing back somehow...lol, where did he go? Bruce and Jennifer are quite a couple...I wish they got back together lol, anyway, this is a great story.
Heart of The Joker chapter 15 . 9/28/2006
Oh. My. Gosh! I loved that, Joker was completely in charactor to me, he was creepy and hilarious. You must write more Joker fics! :D
BrucesGirl chapter 15 . 9/3/2005
Wow. I mean wow. I'm amazed. You're a great writer. I mean the end of your story brought tears to my eyes. See, I've always wanted to be a photographer, and it really struck me close to my heart. I loved it!
Setg'-in chapter 15 . 6/22/2005
hey hey hey that was...AWSOME! and you make them have to much fun how in gods name does someone keep that through out the night? oh and i dont like that dick whatever his last name is, but anyway she was shot to many time for comfort but that has got to be one of the best parts of the stories and if you ask me you made the JOKER ONE SICK FUCK! thats for sure...well see yha
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 7 . 6/15/2005
THat WAS scarry! I"ve HAD THAT HAPPEN after surgery Seeing THINGS but not THat scarry
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 6 . 6/15/2005
how Sweet!
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 3 . 6/15/2005
OH RONANCE :}
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 2 . 6/15/2005
Bruce Just Stuck hisfoot in his mouth! I LiKe this Jenny!
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
poor JENny
J. Todd chapter 15 . 2/18/2005
This is really great. The characters are so real, I just love it. I like how Bruce ends up being a good guy and the break up doesn't turn him into an ass. Also I love how strong Jenny is. Too often, I feel, women are shown as utterly dependant on their men in superhero stories and it's nice to see a more realistic image. Finaly I just wanted to say that I really appreciate the portrayal of Dick as a...well, the name says it all.