Reviews for Semper Ver
Saionji's Rose Bride chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Congratulations! Your fanfic has been selected to be in the Utena Best of Fanfiction C2 Community. It has been chosen because of its quality and or originality in the section of its type. Please feel free to visit the C2 Community in this section.

Saionji's Rose Bride C2 Staff
Naraku chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
This was well written and I loved it!
Lime-chan chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
this was really good. I loved it!
Luc Court chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
I really enjoyed this for a number of reasons. There's a good amount of understatement that keeps my attention on every sentance as I read, making for an excellent thread of implications upon implications. I also appreciated the look at the interactions between Mikage and Mamiya-most particularly the way that the reader could see Mamiya playing at the whole business of urging Mikage along.
Mamiya himself is portrayed as a wonderful blend of pretended innocence and cryptic comments. Mikage is similarly between states of one memory and another, his present life and his past; I love the characterization, in other words.
Thank you. I really appreciated this fic.
Nayeli Gold chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
This was really odd. It was writen well though.

Thorne Scratch chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
I enjoyed this greatly. So few people write about Mikage and even fewer try to play with his mindset and the paradox of his life. I think what particularly struck me was the way it sounded very much like the anime itself- I had to remind myself at times that these weren't actually scenes from the episodes. Thank you for writing it.
EDPTgirl chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Love the thoughts. And great sense of confusion...the whole jacket problem is particularly nice.
Celeste Goodchild chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
...ooh! Mikage fic! [bounces around giggling until she falls over from happiness], right. But I'm sure you're used to me by now. Still. I really liked how confused I was by this fic, which is always a good sign. No, seriously! So very few people try to write about Mikage's state of mind while he was Mikage, and while that's both good and bad, I really liked your interpretation. Yay!

(Question: was there a sly reference to the Beatles in this fic? [grin])