Reviews for The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything
Chickengirl90 chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
absolutly halarious good job
Elaine BloomFeltonGrintRadcliffe chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
I love that song! I love Veggietales! Me christian!
Andi de Tarauger chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
ROFLMAO. Veggie Tales and PotC. Bloody brilliant. XD
Guardian Demon chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
Ye! Great! I love Pirates, and I love The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything, and I love this fic!
Terreis chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
I LOVE IT! I was trying so hard to come up with some way to work this song into a PoTC fic just for fun, but I couldn't come up with anything! You've done a great job, mate! Congratulations!
roguewriter04 chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
I love that song. And the image of the crew dancing to it made me laugh so hard. Thanks for the laugh.
Kekelina chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
OMG. I used to watch that VeggieTales video all the time! That was so funny!
Guardian Demon chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
EE! I love that song! And I love this story! Gotta love pirates. Yup. *nod*
lemonade chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
I love love veggitales!.. I love the song too! I love ur story to! yeah!
Lady Keo chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
ahah ahahahah ...ha*wipes away tear* god that was funny. I am most impressed!
besasama chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
This is absolutely wonderful! And here I thought Jeslyn and I were the only ones standing in that dreadful line at the opening singing, "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything."

We do need more VeggieTales on . Seriously.

Thank you very much for giving me a very good laugh.

-Besa
Poufsouffle chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
Oh, lovely!
jeslyn-nighthawk chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
You know, my best friend and I were singin this very song on the way home from seeing "Pirates" on opening night. Anyway, I love the fic and that youfound such a funny way to make it work.
swanofakind chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
I'm still laughing! *hack* *cough* *wheeze* *snort* *giggles* That was SO funny! LMAO!
Kaisa Enara Tian Sirki chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Kaisa: Great story! What more can I say?...oh yeah, how about-HUCKING FILARIOUS!

Tian: Hehehe! That was really funny. Hey, Hucking Filarious is my line! It's really weird that we both had this idea for our POTC fics (Ours isn't posted yet).

Both: Byebye!