Reviews for Welcome to the Caribbean, Luv!
bloodpinktwilight chapter 10 . 8/23/2009
is there going to be a sequal to this its really good
FireGirl09 chapter 10 . 6/23/2007
I really enjoyed this story and only just realized that it was written 4 years ago. Do you think u will write ny more fics like this?
SpiritoftheWhiteRose chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
FINALLY! A future transportation story that has a transition that doesn't suck.
Mz Lin chapter 10 . 8/21/2006
I totally loved this story! It's the best I've read so far ] Keep it up!
DallasWinstonsGurl chapter 10 . 7/21/2006
Are ya going to do a sequel because you can't just leave it at that you have to do a sequel. I loved your story.
The Phantom's Pirate chapter 10 . 11/10/2005
I LOVED THAT. it was amusing.
Freak in Corner chapter 10 . 8/15/2005
loved the story can't wait to read the sequel
Sloan-A chapter 10 . 12/9/2004
OK! THAT LAST CHAPTER WAS REALLY REALLY REALLY WIERD!
Padfoot n' Moony chapter 10 . 8/1/2004
excellent story!
tessajalynn-cilory chapter 10 . 6/28/2004
oh..that was interesting...i loved it
JanetteMorgan chapter 10 . 4/16/2004
The story wasn't too bad - at least, she did have the most plausible reason I've seen for being Will's sister. However, I must suggest that unless you deem your story R-rated from the beginning, try to keep things to a PG-13 level. (At least you didn't reveal HOW people summon the stork - Piers Anthony would be proud.)
XenosLaura chapter 10 . 4/13/2004
Wonderful story, wonderful story! you are going to write a sequel aren't you? you have to! anyway, congratulations on finishing your story and keep on writing. I'll be expecting the sequel soon. :)
Tyziar chapter 9 . 3/28/2004
O! It's good! Write a sequel! (if you haven't all ready - I couldn't find it if you did
Chiichobi chapter 10 . 2/27/2004
WHA! You CAN'T DO THIS to me! You can't just STOP THERE and expect me to sit around waiting patiently for the next chapter! I NEED to read it NOW! PLEASE!
Don't you DARE leave me in the dark as to what's going to happen for too long! You took FAR too long to post this chapter, and I'm REALLY gettin REALLY, REALLY tired of waiting.
MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE! I MUST read MORE of this! I don't care if no one else likes or reads your fic, but I LOVE it! Keepit up! _ (bottle-nose dolphin grin)
P.S I have even added you and this story to my favorites, AND I have also added you to my Author Alert list! _
*Chiichobi*
LalaithoftheBruinen chapter 10 . 2/4/2004
First, this was an excellent story! PLEASE DO A SEQUEL! PLEASE! I really really want to know what happens to everyone! Second, PLEASE DO A SEQUEL! Third, Please do a sequel. Fourth, well, you get the idea! I love your story! SEQUEL! Hugs and bunnies!