Reviews for Your still the one
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Their romance and love was so strong :"( SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
Beautiful! SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED!
The Jet Black Hotel Mirror chapter 2 . 7/26/2003
Aw. How sweet...I wish that it could have been like this...sniff... but it isn't! *bawls*

Gr8 Job on this! Some suggestions:

*whenever someone new talks, you should seperate it into paragraphs.

for example:

instead of:

Finally she came into contact with her husband and Obi-Wan. Her husband was towering above the older yet much wiser man. One strike and he would be dead. She ran as fast as she could to them. Anakin Lunged at him. COming down for the blow when..."ANI!" Anakins head wipped around to see a VERY pregnant Amidala.'That slut.'he thought. "P-Padme...?" "Yes Ani its me! Please Ani stop. Dont do this." Obi-Wan stared in regret t what he was watching.'How could I let this happen?' "Leave Ami...If you try to stop me I will not waver from hurting you and your CHILD." 'Wait does he think...no...' "Ani I love you. Please. You can come back now and we can be a family." "I am not Anakin anymore. That man is dead, and with him his wife." "Anakin..." "Look at you. How can you say you love me when you sit here pregnant with some strangers child. NO! Its probably Obi-Wans. It hasnt even been a year Ami and you...you already forgot about me..." "What! Ani no...This is our babies," with that his head snapped up from where it was looking intently at the ground,"Our twins Ani..."

It should be more like:

Anakins head wipped around to see a VERY pregnant Amidala. 'That slut.'he thought. "P-Padme...?"

"Yes Ani its me! Please Ani stop. Dont do this."

Obi-Wan stared in regret t what he was watching.'How could I let this happen?'

"I am not Anakin anymore. That man is dead, and with him his wife."

"Anakin..."

Well once again, gr8 story...it would b nice 2 get some more chapters...

Happy Writing!