Reviews for Lonely Soldier Boy
AmethystUnarmed chapter 1 . 6/8
... That was an award-winning piece right there. Damn, that was good
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
So everyone died? Including the Pharoah? So Yami Bakura's soul made it to the other side even though the ring was shattered? Please answer. I like this one though. It was short, but for some reason I still like it. Meh. Anyways. Ja ne.
Bastet Starwind chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
*cries* Why am I reading all your sad stories today...Poor Seto, poor everyone, poor me for reading angst today...Lovely work...*sniffles*keep it up...
somerandomcrazysetosethobessedperson chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
*sniff,sniff,sniff* I just got through reading your

fict. and I cried and cried and cried because your

fict. killed off my fav. character!I can see why you hate Kaiba but he's been through so much pain and suffering through his 15 years.

~~
intheinkpot chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Oh my god! That was so awesome! I mean, it was really sad...but still totally awesome! This is going on my fav. stories list!
TK Kurov chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Aw that was so adorable, and I loved the song.
This may be a stupid question to ask, but are you a Robotech fan? I'm a big fan of the Michael Bradly songs (Look Up! The Sky is Falling, Lonely Soldier Boy, We Will Win, It Don't Get Any Better, and The Way to Love) which are sung for the character Lancer a.k.a Yellow Dancer.(I'm a big Robotech fan, if you check out my bio, you could tell that sraight off)
Poor Seto, dying and all. I really love the way you made them all friends. And the whole Yuugi's Sennen puzzle and Seto thing was really cute. I feel sorry for Bakura though. He's one of my favorite YGO characs, next to Seto of course.
But I do have a question, who was the puzzle saying goodbye to? Was it Seto? or Yuugi? or someone else?
Well I'm talking way too mcuh, but I loved this story so much I just had to write this. I must say awesome, and this is definately going on my fav stories list.
Garowyn chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
As much as I don't like reading about Seto Kaiba dying, I didn't mind so much when reading this one. It was very sad yet very well-written. Great job!
ForbiddenOne789 chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Well, god bless u too! This story is...outstanding, amazing, touching, all of the above. This story is so emotional. It also reminds me of my brother...How I miss him so.
WSJ, NEVER stop writing. You have great talent so don't waste it.
So WSJ I bid farewell!
zucool chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
that was sad. really sad. but it was good.
The Leaky Pen chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
I think I'm done with my tears for the day... because I just can't seem to cry for this... I... thank you once again for touching a nerve. Because sometimes it's a sharp hot pain.. and sometimes it's a long dull ache, or maybe a lot of laughter.. but whatever it is.. it sparks something in me.. so I thank you.
Silver Queen chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
*snifs* Thats so sad! I cried!

Yami Queen: You cry at everything! Even happy things!

Soo? I'm allowed to!

Yami Queen: Says who?

Me! And I created you so you had better agree and complement WSJ! Now!

Yami Queen: Alright alright. WSJ this is a cool story and I'd get this thing to review all your stories but shes to frickken lazy.

Oi! Thats not nice!

Yami Queen: I'm a Yami! What did you expect?
Anime Artist chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
aaw...that was so SAD! ;_; good, but VERY sad...;_: Keep up the excellent work!
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
Sad, but pretty! Love your quote!_

-Steeple3
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
Sad, but pretty! Love your quote!_

-Steeple3
Windswift chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Reviews are working again! I kept my promise! I feel good now...

Neat fic! Definately unique, a different type of story than most death-fics. I liked it

Poor Seto, all alone... they all died in the end, that's kind of sad, except they're all together again optimism!

-Windswift (()~