Reviews for Wild Hearts
KELS B chapter 24 . 7/27/2012
What a great story! I love Faye and Spike fanfic this has such a interesting story line and is well wrote
Raptorcloak chapter 23 . 5/21/2011
That was a sweet choice choosing Adema! Those guys rock!
satomika chapter 24 . 4/9/2009
OMG!

i love this line: "I have walked by your side since the dawn of our love, and I will continue to do so until the very dusk of our lives."

ok...

this made me cry...

and smile at the same time...
Tuppence chapter 24 . 4/7/2009
Ah the end of this epic journey is nigh upon us. Dude, the epilogue is...well, it's as bad as the Harry Potter epilogue. Ok, I lie. Nothing is as bad as the HP epilogue but...it is rather cheesey. You know...I always wondered what colour hair their kids would have, if Spike and Faye had kids. I always thought it would be something random, like Magenta. Now that would be amusing. :p

I have to admit...I do very much desire to take over this fic and edit it during the summer. ;) So I might ask you, come summer, if you'll allow me to do this? Haha, annoying, I know but...what can I say? I'm as bad as Faye, when it comes to stubbornness.

Anyways, I actually think the original idea was very interesting - the whole notion of having the characters as teenagers. (Oh...how's this for an AU? What would have happened if they'd met in their early-mid teens?)

But anyway, the story was actually fairly good...sans italics and words melodramatic enough for bollywood. ;) Can't wait to read some of your other stuff...and continue harrassing you. Lol.

Tuppence chapter 23 . 4/7/2009
Lol you must REALLY hate me for reviewing every chapter. It's kind of become an OCD-esque habit of mine. Sorry. _

Haha to be perfectly honest, with some tweaking, your story could become readable. (I'm tempted to take it up this summer and spruce it up. :p) But the italics and the language used is...entertaining. Spike just said "Amen" and this was the end of the chapter. Classic. :P

But yes, nearly at the end now. :)

Tuppence chapter 22 . 4/7/2009
Aww man. I do hope she does live. I'm just about to read your replies and reply to them. Gosh, you must be fed up of me by now. :p

Tuppence chapter 21 . 4/7/2009
Oh glad to see this happening - nice to see she remembers the debt she owes to Spike.

Tuppence chapter 20 . 4/7/2009
MY days your Faye whimpers too much. Haha but italics and whimpering aside, again, it's not too dreadfully bad. It's entertaining; it's my version of the cigarettes, if you will. (Hopefully healthier than actual cigarettes though! Lol.) I can't believe he asked her to marry him in mid-coitus! Wow...they are an interesting couple.

Tuppence chapter 19 . 4/6/2009
Oh things are developing fast. I like it. _

Tuppence chapter 18 . 4/6/2009
Oh so promising! Woohoo!

Tuppence chapter 17 . 4/6/2009
Man, what a way to propose marriage. So not good. :p Still proceeding to read the rest of your story. lol.

Tuppence chapter 16 . 4/6/2009
Ok, so I admit that I do think your fic's finally taken a down turn. It would still be entertaining to read if you padded the story out and spent more time developing and explaining how they feel and why Ed's parents are reacting so badly.

But I still persist in reading your story. :)

Tuppence chapter 15 . 4/4/2009
OH ouch man. You just possibly axed Ed. That is totally cruel. ~ Tuppence ~
Tuppence chapter 14 . 4/4/2009
You know, I have to hand it to you. You write the lemon bits tastefully - at least, relatively tastefully. It's impressive. :)

Tuppence chapter 13 . 4/4/2009
And just when things seemed to rest easy...you throw in another little twist. :p It's like a soap opera - especially if you suond all of the italics. ;) But I'm still going through the rest. :)