Reviews for Reflections
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 3 . 2/6/2008
that was interesting to read (minor grammer problems that made it a bit confusing, but I still got the main gist of it).

I liked how this was written (it is peculiar...)
unknown-chan chapter 3 . 7/31/2005
this is one of the best shaman king fics i've ever read... ohh... you managed to look through the ice queen... i'm proud of hao! and what else? the characters were sane, i think. the description was just right. i felt the er... gloomy air around me while reading this. hehe... this fic's really good! i hope to read more ficcs of yours... shaman fics of yours._
notnow chapter 3 . 6/13/2005
The mood, the characterization and details were right on! Wish you wrote longer HaoxAnnaxYoh stories!
Darkness Falls chapter 3 . 12/23/2004
great chapter
Darkness Falls chapter 2 . 12/23/2004
great chapter... I like it
Darkness Falls chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
wow... I'm starting to like this

great chapter
maritonilovely chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
hello! pls...continue any kind of story...
dArK-fAeRiE-91 chapter 3 . 10/1/2004
ang ganda ng storya m0h..! super..! mrami n rin ak0ng nbbsa na stories ng mga pilipin0 ah..! email m0h nman ak0h kung my klala k png filipin0 writers, like syaoran no hime and many m0re..!
asn water chapter 3 . 6/21/2004
ah i cant belive hao died!ah. so sad
UGLYeww chapter 3 . 5/19/2004
wowie .. this is really .. just .. great ..
really .. great ..
... ... GREAT!
.. sigh .. i feel so calm now .. -
i was wondering, if youd be able to read my story, fairy like wings ..
itd be really cool .. ahahha . -
.. do you recommend any good fics of hao x anna x yoh? cant find any .. grr ..
Sweet Anime Fan chapter 3 . 5/1/2004
This is so very sad. Poor Hao-sama! ;_;
KristiexxNguyen chapter 3 . 4/30/2004
*blinks* whoa... this is one of the best fics i've ever read! pls write more! i'm begging u! i love hao-annayoh!
Mendori-chan chapter 3 . 4/29/2004
Sempai... *sniff* maganda tlga xa.. I'm so happy na nag update k na. I've been waiting! Arigatou gozaimasu! kwawa ni Hao-sama... but still, I'm soo impressed w/ ur writing style! hw u do that...?
Aya chapter 2 . 1/9/2004
Whatta great fic! I really like what you did with the characthers.
pamela elorhine chapter 2 . 12/15/2003
hey! this is ko na rin yung ang galing i do like the story ganda tlga tsaka nakakakilig tlga. galing mo... mo na yung susunod huh. i'll wait for that.