Reviews for Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again
Mistress Harpie chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Oh, my god...I haven't cried at a fanfic since "Red Velvet Shoes" in sixth (seventh?) grade. I'm a freshman now. But I cried the whole time I read that one. It was really beautiful and sad, CK-san. I really did like it, a lot.
www.joker.comstupidchezzyhuh chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
You will die in seven- o! There's a cheese doodle on the floor. Why is it moving? COME BACK HERE!(chew, chew) It's squishee in my mouth!
Elana Pavlova chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
You rose to the difficult challenge of writing a song-fic very well:-) This is very beautiful and touching.
SummerSerpent chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
My God CK as a really BIG Kaiba fan I am in tears just reading this. You do great on songfics and if i find one i want you to do ill ask. but now i have 2 song fics to get out of my head now. Your first one Paint ti blakc which made me rush out and buy the CD (thanks alot now im 50 short for a PS2 instead of 40!) and now this. Geez your mean. You know i'm joking about the mean part but anyways new chappie of mine will be up soon. Great i need my puffs.

Sayanara *sniffle*

Serena

Kaiba
Lady of the Thread chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
Hi! This story caught my eye since I love theatre and "The Phantom of the Opera" is one of my favorite musicals. (I've seen it three times although it has been a couple of years since the last.) Anyway, I liked your fic :-) and I think it could be even better with fine tuning of the language in some spots (such as the desciption of the cemetery).

If you like musicals, you might want to check out my story, "A Tale of Chess." It's about Yugi and company rehearsing for their school musical, "Chess" (not a very well-known show but I thought it was perfect for a YGO fic).
Moonshinegirl235 chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Hey. This is a really touching fic. I had tears in my eyes the whole time. This story reminded me of everything I shared with with my grandfather, who died from cancer. You're really talented. Keep writing
makaro1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
That was a really good fic, keep writing, I'll read it!