Reviews for Smile of a Snake
yumi-no-baka chapter 3 . 10/10/2005
I really enjoy this fic, and hope you continue

However, did you accidently leave your beta's comments there? The little comments break the flow of the story.
Sinical-Sarchasm chapter 3 . 8/2/2003*breathes softly* That was amazing. I loved the RL/SS, the S&M undertones w/ Voldemort, the Peter forshadowing...just all of it I guess. Excellent job...this is so well done. Please write more ASAP.
Sinical-Sarchasm chapter 2 . 8/2/2003
I _loved_ the portrayal of sympathetic!Peter. Not one you get often, but I'm sick of people who vilainize him utterly. No, he wasn't the best of the generation (to be sure!), and yes, he was rather clingy, but there are still shades of grey between good and evil. Nice job. Can't wait to read more.
Sinical-Sarchasm chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
*sighs* Excellent job dealing with complex characters' complex psyches...I loved it. A favourite story for sure. I especially enjoyed the twist with the room of requirement. I'd never have thought of it but it's totally believable and excellent. Amazing first chapter, can't wait to read more.
Rosaline chapter 3 . 7/30/2003
OMG! That was so good. Hehehe, Sev is in love! Whe. I really like thois story and I loved the thing with Peter. That kicked ass. Great use of foreshadowing. I can't wait till you update! Please make it soon.
Rosaline chapter 2 . 7/25/2003
Wow I don't usually read slash but I clicked on your story and I actually really like it. I'm not against anyone who is gay or anything I just don't always read it. I really like this story keep going with it.
Rockabye chapter 2 . 7/25/2003
Yay! SLASHY GOODNESS! Wow, this is a really great story! Bravo! You rock! LoL... Well, as says, "a well rounded critique is often the most rewarding tool for the writer." But I say "why the hell would I leave negative comments when I can't find anything wrong with this story?" Haha... WAY TO GO! YOU WIN! GOLD STICKER! *places a gold sticker on your forehead* OH! And you win the Harry Potter Slashyness Of The Day trophy! *hands u a trophy that read "most original graham cracker shape"* Whopsie... wrong trophy... Oh well, you get the picture, this ROCKS! YAY FOR YOU!

~*Heaven Marquin*~