Reviews for Just Ginny
nayin17 chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
i know its been years but im hoping you will still continue your story
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
ohhh this is good
beachbumyeahh chapter 4 . 8/17/2007
hello. it's been awhile now, why don't you update? please, this piece is really good!
crystallized lace chapter 4 . 2/5/2007
hey... it's been a couple of years now...and you haven't updated? i'm gonna cry! this is good! you should write more!
crystallized lace chapter 3 . 2/5/2007
wow...it's been so long since i've read a non-broody ginny-and/or-harry fic! and, geez, i love this!
crystallized lace chapter 2 . 2/5/2007
gosh, i'm already in love with this fic! eep!
crystallized lace chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
i feel like giggling from relief. it just sounds so GINNY! and it's GOOD! congratulations on making her so in character!
wandless2 chapter 4 . 1/1/2007
Your story is quite good. Please update soon!
Arachnasloom chapter 4 . 7/10/2005
D'you know, it's not fair to beg for reviews if you don't ever write more of the story.

I dunno if I've already reviewed, but I have this thing called the Wall of Shame in my profile. It's got the names of authors that abandon their stories, and I've put you on it.
jessica19892005 chapter 2 . 3/16/2005
i really loved this chapter. i cant what util the next chapter comes.
jessie chapter 4 . 3/13/2005
ya i really liked this chapter.i really macks me wonder if ginny and dean are going to stay together and what about ginny and harry does ginny and harry go out? will this is a great story and i loved all the other chapters...
sttepph chapter 4 . 12/14/2004
wow.. it's really good.. can't wait for the next chapter. :)
dracochik chapter 4 . 7/20/2004
Wow! This is great so far! When will you update this? I was stuck to the computer when I was reading this! Please update soon...I'm dying to find out what happens next!
playfullittledevil chapter 4 . 6/26/2004
please, please, please update! Please? puh-leez? puh-lez? pwetty pwease?
January Rose chapter 4 . 5/10/2004
*in a sing-song voice* I LOVE it! Its hilarious! and I mena it. Keep writing or else!
Truly,