Reviews for Sexual Endeavours
nakrithedemon chapter 8 . 5/28
one of the funniest stories i have read on this site i can only hope it will be continued in the future
werd me chapter 8 . 9/11/2014
This is AWESOME! I'm Really interested in how ranama will deal with the neko ken and shampoo.
flairina chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
Okay, the fact that we were about to have Construction vs. Insurance makes me really, REALLY sad that this has been abandoned. That is a unique plotline that I have never, ever once seen used besides a few mentions about the construction workers in Nerima being extraordinarily skilled/busy. Having them take SIDES would have been incredible to witness.

I think this is officially one of my favorite Ranma fics. It may have started off a little... well, crazily, if enjoyably, but it was developing towards a point I would have loved to witness. If you ever decide to continue this, I will be right here waiting!
flairina chapter 7 . 3/15/2014
I love the way the police are doing cover ups, it's about how I'd expect things to work given the spirit of the show and fic- heck, that might even work in the real world. Shampoo deciding to play the magical adviser should be good, assuming it happens next chapter.

I do have to wonder, Kuno getting a clue can be said as just that, but why the principal suddenly changing? That's one of the few things we're still in the dark about.

I am so sad that the next chapter is the last in an abandoned fic. Ah well, it had to happen eventually...
flairina chapter 6 . 3/15/2014
I say we rename this "The Dangers of Poor Communication". That's the real reason all this is happening, and god if it isn't hilarious.
flairina chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
PFFFFT oh my GOD this is funny. The "we must all act as boys" thing may have been a bit too much of a conclusion jump, but the rest? Perfect.
flairina chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
This is like, Ranma antidepressant. In a fanfic database filled to the brim with drama/romance/angst fics, this is what brings you back up. Everyone's goals and actions make no sense to anyone else and thus the confusion reigns supreme. It's wonderful.
flairina chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
Okay, I am in stitches. A couple of people may be incredibly OOC, but the absolutely RIDICULOUS circumstances is just so incredibly in the spirit of Ranma 1/2 that I find myself not caring. It's a dream! I'm in an alternate universe! Everyone is operating and acting under a completely different understanding of what is going on and it is utterly hilarious. This is wonderful.
Penmanship81 chapter 8 . 2/14/2014
So sad this didn't continue! It was an absolute joy to read!
Lilmouse8 chapter 8 . 12/10/2013
Really wish this wasn't a dead fic. Absolutely great read.
Love the way the intro leads into the title, always hilarious.
Zhor chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
Ah, this should have been continued!
Zhor chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
O_o ...Huh. This is very...different.
GelidJester chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA my word but this is hilarious. Lies based on masks based on incorrect observations based misunderstandings based on lies...
GelidJester chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
This is stupid.

Also, reasonably well-written, and ludicrously amusing.

I love it.
Ryoga the Lost Boy chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I really like this story, except for the sociology part. I understand too much research will kill the want of creating a story. So in light, Japan has a small country, so they pollute and use resources from Africa. They have also have did a lot of damage when they invaded Korea and China. Plus they are racist to the Burakumin, despite them being genetically indistinguishable from other japanese. All because their ancestors did jobs that seemed unclean, like buthering of meat. It's similar to the rascism to blacks in 1950' and all, I like your story. Please keep writing fanfiction.