Reviews for Sexual Endeavours
kanazak chapter 4 . 7/20
...This is fucking hilarious XD
DeltaMLP chapter 2 . 5/2
I feel like this is a pretty good story, but you really need to fix your formatting. The constant line breaks in the middle of sentences make it near unreadable.
*cackles in delight*
This is soo awesome!
Nyahahaha!
*cackles*
Oh I love Ryouga's improvised weapons! So perfect for the setting! XD
XD
*furious giggles*
I love it! Is Ryouga going to go all "Tuxedo Mask"-ish in reaction to Ranma's "Magical Girl" bit? It would certainly fit with the whole "Ryouga is the only one to covers Ranma's back no matter what when something's wrong" thing Ukyo noticed. I really like her in this so far, btw.
*bursts out in hysterical laughter*
Holy crap. Hey hey, Nabiki, I know this is kind of hell for you, but if you can continue keeping Akane from going completely off the homicidal deep end, this may actually be a /good/ thing for most of Nerima and the NWC. Well, good if it can last- all of them wooing Ran-chan who acts like an actual girl should bring the collateral property damage down a lot. Especially with the amazons rethinking the wisdom of their tradition of defeating their future spouse to become engaged. (Though with Ranma counting as the wife in the equation, she's much safer in that regard, because as Mousse pointed out so eloquently- NO ONE is going to be able to defeat Ranma at this point when she's going all out without being very very VERY dishonorable in their methods, which I think counts as a forfeit. At the very least, it would get everyone else throwing a fit and hunting down the Dishonorable One(s). )
Poor Ryouga... Sadly, popping into a different dimension by getting lost is something completely legitimate for him. Combining that with Ranma thinking this is a dream... Oh dear...
From this alone I do like Ukyo's plan, though. And she /is/ better than the others at being Ranma's friend even as she's determinedly pursuing him (and now her). She's far less scary than the other candidates, especially since it seems Ran-chan may actually be interested at least a little in a plan like hers... XD
nakrithedemon chapter 8 . 5/28/2015
one of the funniest stories i have read on this site i can only hope it will be continued in the future
werd me chapter 8 . 9/11/2014
This is AWESOME! I'm Really interested in how ranama will deal with the neko ken and shampoo.
flairina chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
Okay, the fact that we were about to have Construction vs. Insurance makes me really, REALLY sad that this has been abandoned. That is a unique plotline that I have never, ever once seen used besides a few mentions about the construction workers in Nerima being extraordinarily skilled/busy. Having them take SIDES would have been incredible to witness.

I think this is officially one of my favorite Ranma fics. It may have started off a little... well, crazily, if enjoyably, but it was developing towards a point I would have loved to witness. If you ever decide to continue this, I will be right here waiting!
flairina chapter 7 . 3/15/2014
I love the way the police are doing cover ups, it's about how I'd expect things to work given the spirit of the show and fic- heck, that might even work in the real world. Shampoo deciding to play the magical adviser should be good, assuming it happens next chapter.

I do have to wonder, Kuno getting a clue can be said as just that, but why the principal suddenly changing? That's one of the few things we're still in the dark about.

I am so sad that the next chapter is the last in an abandoned fic. Ah well, it had to happen eventually...
flairina chapter 6 . 3/15/2014
I say we rename this "The Dangers of Poor Communication". That's the real reason all this is happening, and god if it isn't hilarious.
flairina chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
PFFFFT oh my GOD this is funny. The "we must all act as boys" thing may have been a bit too much of a conclusion jump, but the rest? Perfect.
flairina chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
This is like, Ranma antidepressant. In a fanfic database filled to the brim with drama/romance/angst fics, this is what brings you back up. Everyone's goals and actions make no sense to anyone else and thus the confusion reigns supreme. It's wonderful.