Reviews for I Only Have Eyes For You: Patricia's Story
LadyFoxy chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Hi, I just watched AI for the third time and I finally looked it up on and clicked on this one cause the plot grabbed my attention :P

it was great, i really liked how you linked the story with the movie...wonderful job. just amazing!
BlueMilagro chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
This was a very simple story, but sometimes it can be for the best- and that is very true in this case! :D aaw, I really liked it. I liked it alot! I liked seeing Patricia's side of it all before and after her night out.

I too will be posting an AI/Joe fic soon, and I can't wait to start posting it and have been going around to different AI/Joe fics to get more inspiration! LOL :D
girl with the far away eyes chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
It was really good, but I think you should have created a new scene instead of the real scene from the movie.
Ladywilde chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
This was really good.. thanks for posting.
VioletVision chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Hi,

I watched AI and had thoughts along this line. I was happy to read your fiction. It was very fun!
hi dere lovely chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
WHICH BACKSTREET BOY IS GAY?

YOU!

WHY MUST YOU HATE

YOU SHOULD APPRECIATE

THEY DONT THROW U OUT OF CLUBS

CUZ THEY KNOW YOUR THE WATER BOY HUGGIN EM BACKSTREET BOYS DOWN LOW, YOUR ON 'EM LIKE HUGGIES ON AND OFF REAL FAST.

WATER BOY WATER BOY GET ME A GLASS OF SPERM STAT
Matrix Refugee chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Just watched "A.I." for ONLY the thirteenth time (Some people in the fandom have watched it TWENTY times or more!)...Still get the warm tingles when Joe's lustrous green eyes fade into view (If you're wondering, I'm female, over 21, disappointed in love and part of me is hoping the real life robotics experts come up with something like Joe in the next twenty years!), so I was hoping to find a new Joe fic on here. Thanks to you, with your fertile imagination and active pen (keyboard?), I was NOT disappointed! And goodness knows, Joe fics are harder to write than David fics because Joe is less human than David and MUCH less innocent...but even still, he has a strangely innocent side to his otherwise sensuous nature, and there's a part of him that is clearly becoming human...

Nice work! This is a very touching fic, a good character sketch, not too overly sexual, but not squeamish about the idea either...just right.

But, to be - I hope - constructively honest, there are a few patches that could really sparkle with a little polish. First, Patricia's motive: Why is she lonely? Why has she chosen an amorous assignation with a creature like Joe? Is there something in her home life she is trying to escape from? Was the "accident" that caused the bruise on her neck really an accident? (Just my suggestions: use them or set them aside as you see fit.)

Another point, but of lesser concern: There's a little more to Joe's line: "I think... you're afraid of letting go. ...I think you're afraid of happiness... And this is starting to excite me..." (You can always tell the Joe fans: they know his lines by heart ... and they know where exactly to put...the pauses. Another reason why Joe fics are hard to write...you have to figure out where exactly in his lines...he'd pause...for emphasis.) I always found that last little bit at the very end of that line a little unsettling (in a good way) and a little exciting as well. I've often wondered what she thought about that bit herself. Might have been the first time in her life that ANYONE found her exciting!

Just my thoughts... use them as you choose.