Reviews for Midnight Sparrow
Big Hero 6 fan chapter 6 . 11/11/2010
So what happens next?
animefan141 chapter 6 . 6/9/2007
o good story i deffentl hope to read more soon cause i really want to know whats gonna happen next
thexgreatxtriplexc chapter 6 . 11/11/2006
AMAZING STORY! I LOVE IT! You should update it soon...
brmngirl chapter 6 . 7/19/2005
This is a great story. I hope you update soon. 10/10. Laterz
Lady Cassandra Micha chapter 6 . 9/20/2004
You deserved that 10/10 and you still do, so go ahead and have fun bragging a bit. lol.

Any ways, I'm sorry that I haven't reviewed in awhile but stuff can up, I won't bore you

with details but I hope you understand. Anyways, as usaul I look forward to your next

chapter. Toodles.
binab86 chapter 6 . 8/21/2004
OH OH OH I cant wait to see what happens next i love the story hurry UPDATE
yasha21 chapter 6 . 8/21/2004
ok i review...and i love the story, i wasn't really sure at the begining, but now i really like it. i must say though at first when kag pushing inu away i thought that maybe something had happened to her before. but i supose i could be wrong, i might have interpreted it wrong.
DemongirlofInuyasha chapter 5 . 8/21/2004
Shwe! in other words SWET! *giggles* yeah that was a good good good good good good *continues...an hour lader* good good chapterIf you are curious to know why I was gone and haven't been reading just take a peak at me profile! Girl YOU ARRE GETTING SO GOOD! Oh and this goes for chapter 6 too *sweatdrop* i re read 5 cause I liked the way you discribed alotta stuff anyway awsome couple of chapters I am deffinatly inspired and admireing of your wonderful talent keep up the good work!
Samantha-1434 chapter 6 . 8/19/2004
I loved this chapter it was just so cute. I really hope that you update again soon. This is defantly one of the stories that I really look forward to reading whenever I get the chance.
code-wyze chapter 5 . 8/19/2004
Just thought I'd point out a pretty big plothole. First off, if GEI got into that much debt, they'd be able to claim bankruptcy, company debt wouldn't become a personal debt, the debt collectors would have been able to repo the bikes, and if GEI DID get that deep in debt, they wouldn't have international branches.
Lady Cassandra Micha chapter 5 . 8/14/2004
Yes, I'm still reading and loving it lol. You deserved that 10/10 and you still do. Any ways, I look forward to your next chapter. Toodles.
wren-chan chapter 5 . 8/12/2004
wow that was great! keep up the great work! and update soon!
Samantha-1434 chapter 5 . 8/11/2004
I loved it and I really hope that you update again really soon because this story has really caught my attention and I can't wait to find out what happens next and if this John guy just turned them over and got them into a shit load of trouble. LOL update soon!
DemongirlofInuyasha chapter 4 . 7/10/2004
YEAH! THANK YOU That was a great chapter! I'm sorry I got caught up in life and didn't have a chance to get on the computer long enough to read! Still that was great! I love the fire! YAY! Anyway thanks a bunches for saying what you have! I took 5 english classes but I don't think I've gotten anybetter... but thanks to you I took em so yay! I am really inspired by your talent and I hope to see more from this story! Well Buh byes! ~DemongirlofInuyasha
Lady Cassandra Micha chapter 4 . 7/3/2004
Very original story so far. I am really enjoying reading it. 10/10. Thank you for writing it and I sincerly look forward to your next chapter. Toodles.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »