Reviews for Double O Seve rus
Ron is the traitor, isn't he?
Bonnie Gaynor chapter 22 . 9/26/2011
Eine wunderbare Geschichte, genau wie MNS ;)

Die Epiloge mag ich eigentlich auch, es ist nur ein wenig traurig für mich, dass Sevi am Ende der Geschichte dann trotzdem gestorben ist. Meist les ich fanfiction, damit er überlebt (ich bin nämlich ein gigantischer Sevi-Fan 33 )
xDracoMalfoy chapter 22 . 2/9/2009

I really LOVE your story!

I love Snape and Malfoy! Wah!

Together as friends or in a team... unbeatable!

yay xD
Sheyrena Wyrsabane chapter 7 . 11/28/2008
Seriopusly, i've mentioned this before, but i can't believe i never noticed it was Ron in the first place! Reading it again, it seems perfectly obvious. Ah, well, i suppose it is true that hindsight is always perfect.:(
Sheyrena Wyrsabane chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
I've read this before, and rereading it i can't believe how blind i was. I didn't start suspecting Ron until i realized no one suspected him, and Seamus seemed a bit too obvious to be real. I do congratulate you on a well-written-not to mention red-herring-filled-plotline. Love your Sevi stories!:)
Jubby the hyper elf chapter 2 . 8/30/2008
I think I know the identity of your traitor.

Could it be the red-haired idiot known as Ron?
x-caitlin-x chapter 22 . 11/21/2006
I've read this story before and I enjoyed it just as much this time, although this time I couldn't wait for Ron to be exposed! I'm reviewing again to ask you, if you've got the time or inclination, to please write a full story based on the epilogues! I loved them both and I'd really like to read a story devoted to them!
axarydax chapter 22 . 8/2/2006
As brilliant as its prequel is this story too. And also it's one of very few "detective" fanfics. Thanks for writing it!
the D cousins chapter 22 . 6/16/2006
wow!...what a story.. you know, I tought that ron was the traitor somewhere in the story, because lucius gave him detension so many times. it would give them a great opportunity to talk with each other.. but i dismissed the idea because I thought that ron would never do something like that! and now I feel like crying... :'(

Im out of words to describe this story.. all the playing around with the suspects..and in the end.. It was one of the most likely to be the traitor..amasing..i do hope you write another story like this.. awsome..

-the young one-
luinloriel chapter 8 . 4/16/2006
i first found this story on more than a year ago and my bet was and still is that the assassin is either Ron or Seamus. am i getting warm? why don't you up date on the other site? is te sequel to RD complete? i haven't had a chance to get to your profile yet.
Spades and Dragons chapter 22 . 3/27/2006
Ahh, good ol' sequel... in some ways not as good as the original, and in some ways much better... Five stars, friend, I'd give it five stars, five out of five, just like the original... Do you think that you could write another one?
Ann-Droid chapter 2 . 2/21/2006
It's Ron! I don't know how I know, and I don't know why, but it's Ron!
Death of Roses chapter 2 . 1/12/2006

I picked up the two subtle hints you gave, and only reading the first chapter, I'm undoubtless that the suspect is Ron.(

"Ron's been looking dark ever since he arrived at Kings Cross this morning." Neville reported calmly. "It's because his brother Percy's missing, I think. He didn't even want to talk with anyone, but at least he's sticking close to Harry and not isolating himself. Well, see you later, guys.")
Ebony Starstorm chapter 21 . 12/31/2005
Yay... I got it right!
Ebony Starstorm chapter 10 . 12/31/2005
Winky? As in THE Winky, from HPaTGOF and HPaTOotP? P.S I still think it's Ron, he's evil, and I hate him!