Reviews for Ranma One Half: Sadness and Hatred
TheDudeAbides chapter 4 . 12/9/2005
Minor grammar nitpicks: You're is a contraction of you are, and your is a possesive pronoun.

Also, Justice is a woman. GG canon has her as the mother of Dizzy.
Halfbreed chapter 4 . 1/17/2004
You story was really sad.); The truth is the ending is not called a prologue. It's called an epilogue. Prologues explain the begining so you get the who, what, where, and when or about someone's past.
Lord of the Pit chapter 4 . 8/29/2003
Now that was an unexpected ending. I'm thinking about reading those books you got the idea from. Good job on writting this fic. Good luck on any to come
The Fickle Muse chapter 4 . 8/22/2003
Wonderful.

To me at least, it really says something when you can write a story that will hold a reader's interest for so long without him or her having much prior knowledge of the series involved.

I take a break from for a few weeks, and this is what I get to come back to.

Bravo! Well done indeed. I hope you do intend to continue this story in some way, although I understand how hard it can be at times. No matter what you choose, I commend you.
TimeReaper chapter 4 . 8/22/2003
I love happy endings ;')
Dragonheart7373 chapter 4 . 8/21/2003
The last chapter was kinda rushed but it was good. If you make a side story you could make it with either Ranma and his family or with Ryoga and what he is doing after the last battle.

I hope to see more stories as good as this one in the future.
Dragonheart7373 chapter 3 . 8/15/2003
Nice work on this chapter. So Ranma is Half-Gear, I wonder what new problems this will bring him and what his Gear form will look like. I guess I'll have to wait and find out in the future chapters.

By the way, thanks for having a bigger part for Jam in this story _

Update soon!
The Fickle Muse chapter 2 . 8/6/2003
"End of Chapter 6, and of Book 2. The third book might not come as fast as this one."

Well, to put it bluntly: That stinks!

It's an interesting story and aside from a few grammatical mistakes (most of which only required a second reading to fill in the right word), an enjoyable read.

Guess I'll just have to find other stories to read in the meantime as I await your next installment!
the verve chapter 2 . 8/5/2003
hmm...

I like this story!

I like alot...Just a question.

Did anybody else survive from that time?

Any of ranma's old enemies? They were pretty

strong to...saffron for example. Herb?
TimeReaper chapter 2 . 8/5/2003
This is the first I ever guilty gear/Ranma Fic ever encountered on . Being the Dizzy playing Guilty Gear fanatic that I am and have a liking to Ranma crossovers, WoW! I was waiting an undetermined amount of time for someone to write something crossed over with guilty gear, and I got this well written piece of art. I hope to see this continued as I eagerly await the next chapters P
Dragonheart7373 chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
I'm glad that this chapter came out so soon. There were a few grammer problems in this chapter but nothing too serious. I wished that Jam had a bigger part in this chapter but maybe she will in the future chapters. The reason is next to Dizzy, she is my favorite charater.

I hope that you will finish this story all the way through to its ending.
CyberAngelOne chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
So I like how things are going even though I know very little about Guilty Gear.
Lord of the Pit chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
I have never read anything like this before. Thankyou. though i feel confused as what the plot is supposed to be, but well thats probably because i never heard of the other series you are using in this cross over. I look forward to read the comming chapters. I think though that Ryouga could have waited to appear, but its yur fan fic. good luck.
The Fickle Muse chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
There's only one thing I can really say about this fic:

I started reading this with only the background knowledge of knowing that there was some sort of video game called Guilty Gear.

I knew nothing of the characters or story, but I felt compelled to finish reading this and eagerly await more.

While there are grammatical nitpicks, it is nothing too serious to stop reading the fic over.

Overall: Good fic, and I look forward to more.
Dragonheart7373 chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
This is the first Ranma/Guilty Gear crossover fic I've seen and it appears to be well written. The way you are writing this looks like a Ranma/Dizzy pairing.

I will keep reading this story to see how it will turn out in the end and I hope the next chapter comes out soon.