Reviews for My Name & Our War
Lila Paige Rose chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
amazing way you write! it's so..melancholic! Improve your summary, and swear, ull have so much reviews ull spend half the night sorting through it all!

write more! :D
Satin Nightingale chapter 2 . 10/1/2005
*sigh* A not-so-happy ending.

Nonetheless, this was a great chapter to match the previous. The letter truly made us readers understand why Ginny left Draco and never came back. Although this chapter wasn't as emotionally-moving as the previous, I enjoyed it the same.

I admit though, I was slightly crushed when I read the wedding congrats. M... But not all fics can have a happy ending, eh?
Satin Nightingale chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
I'm not that emotional so I didn't cry but I have tears welling in my eyes now. Does that count?

Oh my. I certainly did NOT regret clicking on this fic. It was beautiful. The essence of Draco-obsessing-slash-liking-Ginny was beautifully captured. When I came to the part where she told him that Harry asked her out, my heart just have a loud thump and I said 'Oh no!' loudly. And the part where he would somewhat look for her, it made me feel sad.

The last three lines ended the chapter perfectly. I cannot imagine a more perfect ending. Oh man. When I've logged in, I'd definitely fave'd this fic. Simply beautiful.

I applaude you for this awesome emotional chapter.
ScarletAngel68 chapter 2 . 4/10/2004
Wah! I just got into Ginny/Draco, which I was at first digusted with... but the fanfiction writers are so good I can't help but love them now. :) Of course I'd still be a little freaked out if it came into the actual book... but whatever. Your fanfic. I DID cry. Poor Draco! I felt the tears when she said that Harry asked her out, and when he cried, I cried. *cry*. The second one, for some reason did not move me as much... but don't think it's not moving, because it DEFINITELY is. I love the Logic/Love soldier metaphor. I guess I'm just biased, leaning torward Draco's side because his chapter came first. Augh, I feel irrationally upset that they never got back together. Draco should have gone after her! Ginny should not have agreed to going out with Harry! Um, yeah. No constructive criticism, because I think yours is wonderful as it is. Except for the sad ending part, but it fits better than a happy one would.
There, is that digustingly lengthy enough? *g*
infiltrate the enemy fat kid chapter 2 . 12/4/2003
Well, brilliant sequel... i must say.
Though, i didn't like the fact that she hadn't sent him that letter sooner... i felt it was slightly selfish. I mean, what is she trying to say? right after the guys bloody wedding! she knows he loves her and how much he went through. To think that Draco had made it this far in his process of er 'moving on' only for his wounds to be ripped open once more by the woman he loved so much.
From what she wrote to him in the letter, you really did expose the teenager (or just young) angst through her. By taking the full blame but then again not really...
There was really some evident growth between when she wrote the letter and now... (thank the heavens)
I still think Ginny is a bit of a cow... (sorry- it can not be helped the first one was so powerful it's made me biased against most Ginny's that leave Draco!)
Now, after all that... this is really screaming for another segment! but then again i could be wrong so i shall not dream of one and i won't get my hopes up ;)
NetsirkElocin chapter 2 . 12/3/2003
Is Draco married or getting married? I hope e's just enggaged then they could get together. I can't wait for more. Add more soon.
lemonskittle chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
wow, this was wonderful. it's soo sweet. i luv the way he ended it whith his name. that's cool.
LadyRhiyana chapter 2 . 11/24/2003
I remember this fic - I thought it was unusual that Ginny dumped Draco. Umm, okay, constructive review...

Nice angst, I think it's interesting how she felt she had to hear Harry's side (as you said, logic) Sounds rather irrational, but we are talking about a teenage girl... And I can understand how she might have waited for Draco to come after her, but why did she wait until he's married to post the letter?

Crossed wires and different expectations and interpretations. Poor Draco and Ginny.
Dan Breaddy chapter 2 . 11/24/2003
*gasp* wonderful! brilliant comparison (being a military chica myself, I understood perfectly). beautiful and angsty all the same time. HOPEFULLY this was from Ginny's PoV, and I love how she never uses his name in the "letter" part. Exceptional writing, very talented and heartfelt on your part. Keep it up!
Daintress chapter 2 . 11/24/2003
Good fic! I like them both - very sad, though, that the Gryffindor girl didn't have the courage to write to him BEFORE he married someone else. Or did your author's note indicate that he read her letter and married someone else anyway? That would certainly make it twice as sad.

Regardless, this is a good D/G fic, and I hope you continue to write other stories. I also hope you'll take a look at mine. (If you can request reviews, then I can shamelessly ask you for one too, right?)
Bnnfts chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
i admit it. i cried! it was so sweet and well structured. i love it! keep on going!
Yammas chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
I can say is... was really, really beautiful.I'm , I 's the first fan fic. I've read where Ginny dumped Draco, and I'm not sure if I've ever read anything about Draco crying.I really hate Ginny for leaving him for 's not ...I loved God...I need to read something happy.
Eternal-Damnation chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
omg...that was such a powerful story, it was so filled with emotion and heartache. In the end I found my self crying my eyes I must say...you are a truly wonderful writer,your just as good as J.K.R and probably better. I do hope you one day become a professional writer because I think your writting should be shared with the world! Your amazing! Maby you could write a sequel where Ginny is going through her messy hogwarts trunk in her last year at hogwart and finds the journal and reads Draco's entry and the back of the book. I dunno, do w/e you see I loved the story and PLEASE continue to write. Your devoted reader -Ash
cerealkiller chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
that was brilliant! i cried...no...i bawled my eye out. you are a great writer, you should try a happier story though
infiltrate the enemy fat kid chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Bloody oath woman... *stares*

One of the best one shot fics i've read in ages...

If it makes you feel better, i've just blown me nose (i'm bloody sick)

Ginny doesn't deserve him! i can't believe she *screams* did that to him. THE COW! ehem...

*sighs sadly* Poor Draco...

Bloody hell, it'd be great if you made a sequel...

i shall keep on dreaming...